• Show
Clear All

Victim: Super glue sex with ex not consensual

Ouch!

Sticky situation leads to civil suit

By David Hunt
    TRIBUNE-REVIEW
    Thursday, November 3, 2005

Kenneth Slaby told a Westmoreland County jury about the confusion, embarrassment and burning pain he felt the evening he woke up with his private parts glued to his body.

“I woke up in extreme pain,” he said. “My whole groin area was on fire.”

The 58-year-old Pittsburgh man testified for the bulk of the morning today in the second day of the trial in his lawsuit against former girlfriend Gail O’Toole, 56, of Murrysville. A jury of 10 men and two women is hearing the case.

O’Toole already has pleaded guilty to an assault charge and served six months of probation for the May 2000 incident. The jury will decide whether Slaby should be awarded punitive damages.

O’Toole glued Slaby’s penis to his stomach and glued his rectum shut while using nail polish to paint his hair and write a profanity on his body, according to court records. Slaby called 911 from a convenience store about a mile away from O’Toole’s home.

He spent four hours at Forbes Regional Hospital, two of them in the waiting room, before nurses peeled him apart. A solvent used to loosen the glue did little to help, Slaby said.

Slaby and O’Toole dated for about 10 months in 1999, according to court records. Slaby ended the relationship shortly before Christmas that year. He began dating another woman, but that relationship ended in several months.

Slaby testified this morning that O’Toole continued calling him after their breakup. It wasn’t until April 30, 2000, that he decided to call her back, after she threatened suicide if he didn’t, Slaby testified.

The two made plans to go dancing, but she insisted she’d drive. Slaby said that was out of the ordinary because he usually drove when the two did anything.

After the dance, he said, the two stopped by his residence to get a change of clothes with plans of going back to her place in Murrysville. Slaby said he wanted to follow O’Toole in his vehicle, so that he could drive back the next day, but she told him she’d give him a ride. v The next morning, the two had breakfast and laid in the sun. O’Toole began questioning Slaby about his recent relationship, he said, asking him questions like whether he loved the woman or whether the two had sex.

“It was awkward. I didn’t want to answer the questions,” he said.

Slaby said he wanted to leave, but didn’t. He said it seemed that O’Toole was calming down.

Later in the evening, the two went into her bedroom to take a nap at her suggestion, Slaby said.

Slaby woke up after the assault, and said O’Toole told him she’d been planning it since their break-up.

“She started screaming, ‘You (expletive). I’m tired of your lies.’ I didn’t know where it was coming from. … The veins were popping out of her neck,” Slaby said.

Under cross-examination by O’Toole’s attorney, Chuck Evans, Slaby denied that he’d recently asked O’Toole to marry him, proposing with a ring he’d borrowed from a friend’s son.

Evans also asked whether Slaby borrowed money from O’Toole or had ever forced himself on her. Slaby said no.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

wow, that would suck. damn, crazy, old people, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

he got owned...

Comment

omg. poor old man...i think that lady need help
        Check out what used to be mine
        Click Here

Comment

Working...
        X