for some reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for some reason

these bottled frappuchinos taste better than the blended ones AND pretty much every other drink i make at starbucks...

kinda weird.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

I wish I could agree with you, however I have no experience or idea what you are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by NoSloCB7
      I wish I could agree with you, however I have no experience or idea what you are talking about
      coffee or drinks at starbucks...what's not to get??

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
        coffee or drinks at starbucks...what's not to get??
        I'm not that retarded (dee..de.deee) .....I have never had any drinks from Starbucks

Comment

Originally posted by NoSloCB7
          I'm not that retarded (dee..de.deee) .....I have never had any drinks from Starbucks
          neither have i....my dad worked at a coffee plant for 20 years...and i hate coffee....suck we could get it for free and no one in my immediate family drinks coffee...lol

Comment

actually the bottled ones make me sick...maybe u think like this cus u work at one...
            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i love the mint mocha ones, but i disagree about being better than starbucks, maybe in some instances, but the caramel frappuchino at starbucks if fuckin dank.

Comment

yea, i guess working there for over a year, you get sick of everything (especially being hired in the summer, which is frappuchino haven, lol)
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  yea, i guess working there for over a year, you get sick of everything (especially being hired in the summer, which is frappuchino haven, lol)
                  My friend used to tell people they were out of the stuff to make fraps near closing time....even an hour before! He hated making fraps too

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    these bottled frappuchinos taste better than the blended ones AND pretty much every other drink i make at starbucks...

kinda weird.
                    I couldn't agree wit u more
                    Check out what used to be mine
                    Click Here

Comment

Working...
                    X