This dude has no humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude has no humor

haha like the title says he has no humor.. and so i think he should die..I'm Rick James
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

maddox owns your face.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I hate people who post things about how they are mad at the world.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
        I hate people who post things about how they are mad at the world.
        x2

Comment

I get humor out of reading the rants...but no one can be that bitter about everything. I wonder how much of it he writes just because he knows people be like "wow this guy's mad".

Comment

all i have to say to this thread is

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

Comment

idk, i just like my own rants because i get hella racial and ignorant and then i pick myself back up and face reality.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

"Then she thinks it's funny and she high fives all her snobby bitch friends who watch stupid shit like "Will & Grace" and "Average American Family deals with *** daughter," all while listening to whiny angst-filled "emo" bullshit and taking everything Carson Daly says as gospel. I hope you choke. "

hahah the part about the "emo bullshit" made me giggle.
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Maddox is funny as hell, but you can take every word he says seriously. However, I do agree with some of the stuff he says!
                  "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i had his link in my sig for quite a while on here.. a few people thought it was MY site.. hah..

ive read his shit over the years and agree with a pretty good amount of what he says.. the way he expresses what he feels is fuckin funny a lot of times.. he has slowed down on the site quite a bit in the past few months, so ive stopped going to his site..

Comment

I totally agree. tommi, you sound scorned...I'm so glad the Chappelle Show era is over.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                        I totally agree. tommi, you sound scorned...I'm so glad the Chappelle Show era is over.
                        i watched that show. Dave chappelle is tite

Comment

i personally think that maddox guy is lame. I dont care how intellectual his rants and web pages are.

he goes on the internet and whines and bitch about things people enjoy or have fun doing.

He has a sense of humor, but its probably the kind that no one else, besides a "selected" few, understand.

his site is a waste of bandwidth in my opinion. If people have fun imitating dave chappelle, just fuckin let them!

I dont like hearing slutty hoes talk about their sex lives and shit during class or lunch, but i dont make websites complaining about it. its all apart of soceity. and thats something NO ONE can drastically change.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

all i can say is that guy needs to get laided and laided immediately
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Maddox owns all of you bitches. Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                              X