No announcement yet.

Question about women..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coming from a girl you guys are right it is to gossip talk about who they wanna hook up with who is getting on thier nerves and what girl is gonna get thier ass kicked if they don't get off thier man.Another reason is the safety in numbers thing if a group of girls goes to party where they don't really know any body going to the restroom together is a safety precaution.

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
      coming from a girl you guys are right it is to gossip talk about who they wanna hook up with who is getting on thier nerves and what girl is gonna get thier ass kicked if they don't get off thier man.Another reason is the safety in numbers thing if a group of girls goes to party where they don't really know any body going to the restroom together is a safety precaution.
      Sweet deal now can u answer my question....What do women want? What do u guys think? i know im not the only one who thinks this. But ya always thought it was gossip.....But in one case ive seen 3 girls go into the bathroom because 2 girls are holding up the wasted to hell and back girl and they need to take her to the toilet
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

It is hard to answer that for all women cause all girls are different. I know that a majority of women just want security to feel safe with someone. To be absolutely comfortable in every way. They want commitment I know that can be scary but if you go that extra mile or give her the extra attention it will pay off you in the long run. Women also want no stress if possible things that can cause stress- money, infidelity, and no attention. I know these things seem really simple but if a woman doesn't feel broke or her man is cheating or he is not paying enough attention she is very happy.

Comment

I've gone in the bathroom with chicks before at parties and stuff because they asked me to. I think it was just to talk really ... or to see my penis

Comment

my older sister said "one to hold the hair up while the other one is puking and the 3rd one to be on the look out.."

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
              It is hard to answer that for all women cause all girls are different. I know that a majority of women just want security to feel safe with someone. To be absolutely comfortable in every way. They want commitment I know that can be scary but if you go that extra mile or give her the extra attention it will pay off you in the long run. Women also want no stress if possible things that can cause stress- money, infidelity, and no attention. I know these things seem really simple but if a woman doesn't feel broke or her man is cheating or he is not paying enough attention she is very happy.
              Sweet gettn the inside scoop =)
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

If you really want to keep your girl happy, do small things for her. Doesn't have to cost money. The occasional card saying I love you, checking her out even if you have been dating for 6 years (This works), calling just to say you missed her, stuff like that. My girl tells me all the time that she thinks the world of me just cause I do small things. Hell, last night I bought her a shirt from Macy's from the clearance section for $8.41 without her seeing and you would've thought it was a Louis Vitton purse or something. Women appreciate when you notice them, meaning you know there style, colors, food, easy stuff like that. For any females here, am I right?
                Taking over the world one drift at a time!

Comment

they go in there to have lesbian sex. you guys really didn't know that?

Comment

Originally posted by Driftspec310
                    If you really want to keep your girl happy, do small things for her. Doesn't have to cost money. The occasional card saying I love you, checking her out even if you have been dating for 6 years (This works), calling just to say you missed her, stuff like that. My girl tells me all the time that she thinks the world of me just cause I do small things. Hell, last night I bought her a shirt from Macy's from the clearance section for $8.41 without her seeing and you would've thought it was a Louis Vitton purse or something. Women appreciate when you notice them, meaning you know there style, colors, food, easy stuff like that. For any females here, am I right?
                    You are right read my post pretty much said the same thing that you do. That is probably a good reason why you guys have lasted for this long. Because you appreciate her.

Comment

its for talking...gossip...whatever...they actually talk in the bathroom, whereas guys just pee while lookin straight ahead and hardly speak at all....

Comment

Working...
                      X