it's 9:30am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's 9:30am

it's 9:30am here, i just woke up an hour ago, i'm sittin at this computer drinking the rest of my 24 pack of busch light. i just found out 45 mins ago that i'm no longer employed at my job, i loved that job, i just told everyone i know about it, i had the perfect shift (11-7), i made $11 /hr.

if i get drunk enough i'll just rob a bank.

fuck that fool, i should walk into there and sock that bitch in the face.

why did you lose your job? didn't you just start there a few weeks ago?
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

ya i just started there...and i already had a job when i started there...so i told the guy "DONT HIRE ME UNLESS I'M GONNA BE HERE FOR A WHILE" cause i quit my other job. then that fucking faget lets me go two weeks later, with no fucking notice. i was excited about going into work and seeing how everyones weekend was.

i did a good job, i was always ontime, i usually came in 15 minutes early, i worked while everyone else just bullshited.

and then he interviewed some asian the other day, i was wondering why, i guess that faget got my spot. fuck you asian man, FUCK YOU!!!!

Comment

How do you manage to have lose so many jobs in the first place?

EDIT: This one was actually not your fault. Is this a temporary lay off or something?

Comment

dude today would be the perfect day to rob a bank, it's fuckin halloween, i could go in with my face painted and they would never be able to identify me. i already have a fake gun that looks hella real, i could use that.

Comment

Cause robbing the bank is the solution...

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
              How do you manage to have lose so many jobs in the first place?

EDIT: This one was actually not your fault. Is this a temporary lay off or something?
              i was hired through a temp agency yes, but the assignment was supposed ot be 6 weeks with a good possibility of fulltiome employment. it's fuckin BS, the main that pisses me off is that i told him not to hire me unless i would be there for a good while, cause i already had a job that i quite for them, but now i cant go back to them, so i'm fucked, i have to start all oever again. i'm gettin drunk today though,

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                Cause robbing the bank is the solution...
                bonnie an clyde man, well my girl would never go with me, but i could buy an inflatible doll to ride passenger in the cb7 as i outrun the cops with the 125HP BEAST!

Comment

i like how this forum turned into a bunch of losers.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I got my lil side gig goin, but as far as the job situation, we pretty much in the same boat. Make sure u drink enough 4 me too, if I don't do it by myself
                    Bourbon and a bit of the herbals should take ur mind off that situation for a while
                    Check out what used to be mine
                    Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      i like how this forum turned into a bunch of losers.
                      LMAO! Yeah I've been thinking the same thing for a while now.

It sucks he lost the job(been there done that), but life goes on guy. Wait at least until 12 to start getting hammered. OK, I'll let you start at 11 today, but that's only because it Halloween and you just got fired.

And for goodness sakes, don't rob a bank.
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

haha, c'mon guys i was just jokin, i'm really not that bent up about the job thing, i'll have a new one in a week, shit, i'm fuckin pimp like that when it comes to landing jobs. i wont rob a bank, i aint fuckin stupid, i stay legit.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                          haha, c'mon guys i was just jokin, i'm really not that bent up about the job thing, i'll have a new one in a week, shit, i'm fuckin pimp like that when it comes to landing jobs. i wont rob a bank, i aint fuckin stupid, i stay legit.
                          if you were pimp at employments, than why have you gone through so many...i admit this job loss was not your fault, but com'on guy this quick job to job thing can't look good on a resume.

and getting drunk doesnt really do anything for your situation, except temporarily put it off until the next day where you realize that you need to find work.

hope you can find a new employment that does you well, and hope you can stay their atleast for a good year.
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

i said i was pimp at landing jobs, i.e. getting jobs, not keepin em, shit man. i'ma go eat somethin, lets do it!

Comment

Damn man, I dunno what's going on with you but from what I do you, you gotta step your game up...if not for yourself then for your girl...nobody wants a man who can't keep a job (even though this time wasn't your fault), and if you can't keep a job you'll never be independent. I came to this realization a little late and I paid for it (lost my girl, and I need an extra semester to graduate) but I'm well on my way to being a man that can take care of himself and makes his family proud.

I dunno what it'll take, but something's gotta give man. I don't think you see how critical your situation is. Seriously evaluate things and make a change...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X