need price estimate on these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need price estimate on these

this girl is selling 2 12" subs w/box. i believe the brand is "digital audio"

the box has plexi glass so you can see the subs, also has a neon tube light in the box so it lights up. said she would sell for like $200

my question, are they worth this much? not sure the wattage or anything as of yet, just curious of a base price and any information on this "digital audio" brand.

offtopic: but your sig is freakin' gross dude.

Comment

last time i checked wasnt your cb7 not running.

and on the subs, im thinking they are kind of cheaply made, hence, the box and everything and the neon, prolly came built that way...but 150-200, doesnt sound too bad for the deal.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

For that amount you could get a better deal online man. Plus I heard PlexiGlass encased systems suck.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

For only a little more you could have 2 gooood 12s and a box.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

well this girl, friend of mine is selling it, and my girlfriend wants to buy, i told her not to cause i've never even heard of the brand.

Comment

yeah i think digital audio makes lower end equipment..like farad capacitors...and speaker wires..etc...

Comment

Personally, I'd say don't do it to urself. IMO, it's just not worth it
                Check out what used to be mine
                Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by goldenchild722
                  Personally, I'd say don't do it to urself. IMO, it's just not worth it
                  Agreed. Nuff said.
                  2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                  JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                  My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Sounds like the low end systems you can buy at Best Buy... I think they sell for $200-$250 from there. So no, I'd say don't bother. If your girl wants a system, she should spend a little more for something worthwhile.

Comment

I'm not familiar wit that brand...aight, i never heard of that brand, but if she lookin to put a decent sound in her car, instead of those two 12" subs, she'd probably be better off jus gettin 1 decent high power sub and a damn decent amp. (jus my lil .02 cents)
                      Check out what used to be mine
                      Click Here

Comment

Working...
                      X