Saw II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw II

Anyone see it yet(yeah its only been out for a day lol).
    I just got back from it. pretty intense like the first one. If you liked the first one, you'll enjoy this one also. Some bad acting here and there, and some few very cheesy parts, otherwise it was pretty decent from start to finish. Very gross at some points.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Bad acting like Saw I bad? because the first one was horrible. Plot and shit was good, but the acting made it a bad movie.

Comment

I watched the first one (Saw) with my ex.. I really want to see this one but I need a girl with me. Possibly tomorrow night.
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

girls and scary movies = GOOD...

Comment

yes, there will be blood.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Heh, I remember Danny Glover was in it. He's the man.

Comment

Didn't like the first one, can't justifiy spending money to see the other one...
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

yea saw it last nite, excellent plot just like the first one, but there was some cheesyness, and some bad acting, but its worth seeing. so id say its worth it, but then again i only pay $4 to see movies

Comment

Originally posted by birdman86
                  yea saw it last nite, excellent plot just like the first one, but there was some cheesyness, and some bad acting, but its worth seeing. so id say its worth it, but then again i only pay $4 to see movies
                  movies here are like 7 bucks....
                  My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

i saw it last night....wow i thought it was scary. i was freaked for like an hour after so my friends paid the gas staition attendant and i walked out of the bathroom and he looks up at me and goes "the game is just beginning"...and i ran like a motha fucka

Comment

i saw it last night as well...awesome, very scary and some funny parts too, at least funny to my sense of humor anyways lol

Comment

it was sick..i lvoed it...abit of ehhish acting but so sick..that xavier...one crazy mafucka....great twist at the end..its worth seeing

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                          Bad acting like Saw I bad? because the first one was horrible. Plot and shit was good, but the acting made it a bad movie.
                          I fully agree with you

Comment

I would have seen it tonite but my girl is beeing a total bitch. Not to mention she has my accord and my paycheck in the car........ WTF........

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Is it bad that I laughed during the climax of the first one? I wanted to see this movie, but it won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X