do you shave your chest or arms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you shave your chest or arms?

well...i shave both, so i was just wondering if anybody else did it...
    arms
    11.11%
    chest
    55.56%
    arms and chest
    33.33%

are you a guy? lol

I don't shave either. I never have seen a guy that shaved his arms, so thats new to me

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
        are you a guy? lol

I don't shave either. I never have seen a guy that shaved his arms, so thats new to me
        yes, im most definitely a guy...
        really? lots of guys do it here in florida...many of my friends do...not that big of a deal...try it, it looks much better, and most girls like it...

Comment

I work with a guy that I SWEAR shaves his chest. He's a prettyboy, so I always laugh at him about it. He's also an ex-Marine, so I don't laugh TOO much!

I don't see the point of a guy shaving their chest or arms, unless you're a swimmer or bodybuilder... but to each his own. I also don't have a rug under my shirt! I suppose I may shave if it looked like I was smuggling poodles under my polo shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            I work with a guy that I SWEAR shaves his chest. He's a prettyboy, so I always laugh at him about it. He's also an ex-Marine, so I don't laugh TOO much!

I don't see the point of a guy shaving their chest or arms, unless you're a swimmer or bodybuilder... but to each his own. I also don't have a rug under my shirt! I suppose I may shave if it looked like I was smuggling poodles under my polo shirt!
            LMFAO!!!! smuggling poodles. (looks at his chest-FUCK- think about the girls he might get if he does shave hmmm)
            I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              I don't see the point of a guy shaving their chest or arms
              My brother shaves his arms. He does it because he has both arms sleeved (tattoos) and it would look shitty as hell if he had hair growing there.
              Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

I hardly get the motivation to shave my face...

Comment

i shave my chest... the girlfriend loves it when theres no hair there she thinks its sexy or something?

i also dont liek having hair on my chest i think its the most annoying thing in the world lol

Comment

What chest hair...
                    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Nope, don't shave either one. I don't even think I hit puberty yet
                      Check out what used to be mine
                      Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by mrfreddio55
                        I hardly get the motivation to shave my face...
                        I hear ya!

I bit my mustache today while eating a hamburger... I need to trim that sucker! (well, the upper-lip part of my goatee... I don't look like a super trooper!)

Comment

I shave my arms, legs, chest, stomach, arm pits, knuckles everytime I goto Puerto Rico which is once a year if not 2x a yr. Its normal over there. Fact of the matter is, if you don't do it seems weird. Now, here in US....I shave everything every 6 months. I don't care what people think.

Comment

I use a hair cutter to shave my arm pits because they smell bad when I sweat , some times I have to trim my pubes too , hard to get a Bj when the old bush is in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMAlex
                              I use a hair cutter to shave my arm pits because they smell bad when I sweat , some times I have to trim my pubes too , hard to get a Bj when the old bush is in the way.
                              "plus your johnson looks totally bigger!!!" (harold and kumar)
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X