I Love My Job!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love My Job!!!!

Well I love my job. I started like two weeks ago and i work for a gm dealership that specializes in cadillacs. I get to drive cadi's all day long. Today i got to drive a H2!! I really dont like em they're too big!! I wish i got to drive the beamers that they work on right across the shop from me but maybe in due time. The escalades are nice but to big for my taste. Cadi's have so much electronics its unreal!! I got in a car last week and it moved the seat, steering wheel and mirrors to my preference!!!
    It was pimp shit. Sorry just figured id let yall know that my job is tha shit!! haha. later

Originally posted by Dr.x
    You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

yeah most newer cadies have a personal setting changer. g ride

Comment

a lot of luxury cars have the personal seat seatings and crap. i think the older acura RL's had em.

Comment

at least you like your job, my weekend job at starbucks is getting miserable by the hour. i was thinking of transferring....
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yea this is the first job that i dont mind being at. The hours could be better but thats the only thing besides my pay that i can complain about. But at least i got a job and have the oppertunity to make more money in a couple of months. Plus i get to drive cars i cant afford all day long

You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

So you're a porter or what at the Caddy dealer?

Oh, and I love my corporate office job because my entire department has to do as I say.
            Last edited by ACCORDianate; 10-27-2005, 12:07 AM. Reason: fixing a typo
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

im a lube tech but im workin my way up job by job. Like they just started letting me do brakes and ive only been there two weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X