• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wal-mart
    target
    k mart
    pier 1
    ikea

don't make it harder than it needs to be.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

ebay :P
      Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

I've always been a fan of Yankee Candles since they are made in my state but they are the best ever.

Also a store called Illuminations sell's great candels they are in the mall though around here.

Cheers

Comment

are you guys all going queer on us?

LOL

Anytime I get some candles I get them from a coworker. She's a candle pusher. I usually get stuff for dear old mom for mother's day or christmas.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

just buy really oily/fatty food for dinner.. and when you cant finish it, let the oil/grease sit..after it turns white just add some string and you got a candle...

Comment

yankee candles smell th best but they are expensive. My cheaper favorite smell is cashmere and it is sold at target.

Comment

big lots and the dollar tree actually have pretty decent candles really cheap. pier one has the more decorative ones and alot of the time have them on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                  just buy really oily/fatty food for dinner.. and when you cant finish it, let the oil/grease sit..after it turns white just add some string and you got a candle...

hahayour crazy wait does that actually work man?

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                    it might work, but even if it did, could you imagine the smell. thanks for all the places to look, btw my favorite candle scent is either lavender or sandalwood
                    don't know if you like incense but at supertarget, on the candle aisle, they have big packs of lavendar incense for .87 cents. it smells so good. also comes with a little incense burner.

Comment

Working...
                    X