First ticket with new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First ticket with new car

I just typed the whole story and it got deleted and im not typing it again. Fuck i hate computers. :

here are pics

The ticket

The box that got me pulled over

damn sucks man, i can barely read what the hell that bitch wrote down

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

it was a man.

Altered Exhaust and deflective blinker *jdm*

Comment

whats the law against altering your exhaust? . . . and defective blinker? is it just out?
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

i love the vise grips on teh shifter diy uberduper jdm yo

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
            Hell yeah! That's the pic I asked for in another thread.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4

haha yeah thats till I get a new shifter. witch willprob be never

As the law on exahust

in MA anything thats NOT legal or that came on the car stock in illegal. How shitty is that? So if any car has exahust on there car thats loud or not stock it's illegal and will get a 50$ ticket.

It's bullshit this is why I need to move away from ma. I mean i was just minding my own business and i was on the hwy. I mean if i was in a neighborhood or a small town and got pulled over id understand but a hwy. it's bs he had nothing better to do

Comment

Well like I said JDM headlights are illegal in Mass better yet NOT even 50 state legal.

As for the exhaust..research the legality issues on that one. I think thats bullshit he evened issued a ticket..theres alot of modifed exhausts on cars nowadays.

Why is that a Harley or a V8 can have straight pipes and a Honda or any other import (respectively speaking) can't?

But what was in the box. You didn't tell me the box got you pulled over in the first place.

So before you pay that ticket fight it hardcore by researching first and then print out the papers and bring it to court..with paper(s) in hand you can't fail this one.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

sucks wayne....i read your text this morning and was like oh man.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Don't feel bad Wayne, I've gotten quite a few with my cb7.

Actually just on Friday I got one for unnecessary noise c/o car radio. Fucking pricks, and I swear it wasn't even coming from my car. And I tried to explain it, they said tell it to the judge. I'm going to research the laws regarding this, and try to fight it as well.

But wtf? You can't have a non-stock exhaust? Thats fucking assrape, similar to CA but at least if you have the CARB EO number you can be legit. Fuck it bro, grab yourself a OEM and throw that bitch back on.
                    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

no way jose!!! Oem= teh shit. Im almost thinking of painting it flat black what do you think? I mean =)

Comment

Working...
                      X