This one's for u dunkinuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one's for u dunkinuts

went out on the seadoo today. its 42 degrees here in the northeast.

took a few tries to get it started cause its water cooled and the water was freezing. so it was sucking ice cold water into it and not helping at all.

got it going

my mom had to get my neighbors ugly boat in this pic

a couple donuts

freeeeeeeeeezzzing

its a sad time when u take it out for the season but it has to be done

fuckers i never got to drive it, next summer i shall camp out on yoru dock in order to get maximum riding time.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

. . . your fucking insane. I was barley able to get in the water in like . . . april. i could NEVER do it now.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
        fuckers i never got to drive it, next summer i shall camp out on yoru dock in order to get maximum riding time.
        haha yea u will next year, i told u to come up like 3472904 but u never did. oh well snowboard season is soon

Comment

i remember water skiing in the beginning of november years and years ago.. jesus and i didn't have a wet suit either.

i know how you felt in those pics, freezing!

i'm glad i moved to FL.. so much different. i guess we'll see the sea doo in the spring.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

when i have to sail i start in april and the water is about 36-40. very very cold, mad props trav
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

i wanna get one of those.

Comment

HAHAH your insane dude. I want to go riding all year also. but that is a bit much. lol. last time i went riding was a few weeks ago. and i through myself a good 10-15ft in the air. i cought an edge starting a full speed donut but i want to head out when its snowing mwuahahahaha. then i will be the freak

Comment

I discovered at a young age that I could withstand pretty cold water temps. It's a pretty cool party trick. I've been to some keggers in November, January, and February and just took off running into the lake. Good conversation starter. Nice Ski by the way, makes we want to go tubing and skiing again.
                  -Jay

Comment

"signifcant shrinkage!" --george castanza.

Comment

yea i never really went in in, but i def. got soaked in those donuts bbbbrbrbrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                      X