lowoctanes car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowoctanes car

anyone got recent pics of it!? I saw his sig in a post a minute ago and looks like he's done a few things since the last pics I saw of it...

POST SOME PICS UP MAAANNGGG (I love the color of that car and its finally nice to see someone taking advantage of it!)
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

he has my old 1 piece headlights, and some jdm fogs.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Yeah it looks good I saw it at the Plant City meet
      Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

everyone in here that posted are bastards for having a nice cb7...
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          everyone in here that posted are bastards for having a nice cb7...
          Then you should feel better now that Ive posted.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

dont mind the plate on the front, im not from there, never been there lol...and i deleted my members ride thread because it was getting no attention lol, everythime i would bump it or post up new pics i got nothing lol...so neh!

thanx on the compliment man. i was going to change the color a while back, but im keeping it the same color. i still have some more goodies im going to add for sure, to the cosmetics...and plenty for under the hood
            Last edited by lowoctane; 10-22-2005, 01:29 PM.

^sold

Comment

I forgot about this thread! I'm glad to see your whole car now... looks like your doing good with it like I said, that color is PHAT! DO NOT change it!!!!!!
              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Shawn your car is pimp i mean its basic. jdm headlights, jdm sidemarkers, grill and rims. and it looks sweet. My car looks like ass. and i haev the JDM headlights etc i just dont have rims

and... think it has to do with the green my car is panted

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Shawn your car is pimp i mean its basic. jdm headlights, jdm sidemarkers, grill and rims. and it looks sweet. My car looks like ass. and i haev the JDM headlights etc i just dont have rims

and... think it has to do with the green my car is panted

hah yeah you got that right, his car is clean ass hell. black was one of my choices for color...and im gonna get myself a set of TYPERRRR"SSSS!..and i tried to do the prelude seats in my car also, but i couldnt get them to work hahaha..but yeah you cant touch the color of my greeeeeeennnn...money greeeeen!!

^sold

Comment

thanks for the nice comments, but seriously keep us updated mang and get some ARRRRR's
                    OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X