notes for me in class so couldn't get to email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notes for me in class so couldn't get to email

hey sorry guys i needed to save my work and i can't get to my email so i thought i would post some of it up here feel free to read and enjoy and plz plz don't delete this...

In Life society is all about change. Some like it, others don’t. But one thing everyone has in common is that they are worried about their appearance. Society tries to change their appearance to either fit in or to stand out. The three most common changes in appearance that people go through with today are piercings, tattoos, and plastic surgery.
    In life today piercings are starting to become an acceptable appearance change with women and men. Before, women were the only ones who would get their ears pierced, now a days you see men with their ears pierced. Piercing is a small way to change your appearance. Many people get piercings because it was the “cool thing” to get at the time. And the good thing about piercings is that the jewelry can be removed without any pain or frustration. Piercings are simply a temporary change that many people now a days like to have. Back in the late 50’s, if a girl got anything more than her ears oierced, it would be considered gross and not proper or unladylike.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

u should have just PM'd urself or something

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      u should have just PM'd urself or something
      yea...but it was nice reading the notes, good note taker

trav you'll get into RWU *knocks on wood* and we'll roll together.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

people actually go to class and don't become alcoholics? strange.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
        X