what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what to do?

i traded my tmaxx (nitro rc truck) for 2 12" obcon subs, junk box, kicker zr 120 amp, and a kenwood mask type cd headunit. 1 sub is blown, head unit is "tempermental". i asked to trade back, assuming he would because we've been freinds for neerly 12 years. the maxx runs phenominal & is hopped up to about a used value of about $400. what to do? opinions please no stupid ass b.s. answers. my g/f suggested to give him his stuff back and not ask for mine and tell him to do what he thinks is right.

just suck it up and take the hit considering you didnt ask for condition of what you are trading for.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Im with ur gf on this. if he is ur freind he will give u ur shit back.
      My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
        just suck it up and take the hit considering you didnt ask for condition of what you are trading for.
        i will not suck it up, he garranteed them to be in 100% working order, i even let him see the subs & headunit operate, he said listen, the rattle goes away after you turn up the gain. i could still hear the "buzz".

Comment

Give him back his shit tell him u dont want to trade but he has 2 pay you for your tmaxx that is not a good friend at all

Comment

Listen to your gf.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

Doesn't sound like a friend to me...why didn't you check to see if it was all working though?

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i'd never figure he'd screw me. he's been a good buddy for years. idk, if you can't fuck your freinds....

Comment

problem solved. gave him the whole we've been freinds long enuff, i'd expect the same from him speach. i said being freinds was worth more the $300 so i left the stuff w/ him told him to do what ever he needed to do. an hour later he shows up @ my apt, w/ tmaxx in hand and tells me he still wants it, but he's gonna buy it from me after xmas. so all is well in the house of souldoubt.

Comment

aww, thats soo sweet...

Comment

tell him to give ur shit back or youll beat his ass
                      Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Working...
                      X