X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
    here's a previous thread:

How much money...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I bought my current baby back in 99 for $7200. Back then it was still retailing for 10,500.

I have no idea how much money I've put into it. Not too much for maintenance. Just the regular oil changes, a cv joint here and there, brakes, ect. The distrubutor did go out and I just missed the factory recall by like a few miles and weeks!

Recently I've put a new clutch($80+$200install) in. At the same time he replaced the oil pan gasket.

Most recently I finally got a drop(thanks to dr.loveskudang). $180 for the springs and shocks and $140 for install.

And just about 2 weeks ago I finally(after way too many years) replaced my driver's side door rubber. It got torn to shreds when I had break into years back. A heavy rain would cause it to leak like a bitch.

Oh the fan temp swich went out a few years ago causing my car to overheat if I sat at a light or drive thru. That was about $200 at the dealer to fix.

Anyways, this car has been super reliable and NEVER has left me stranded.

I truly do love my Honda!
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
        Eh, sometimes old topics need to be re-created... Nobody wants to read through 16 pages of "how much did you spend!"... especially when the older posts are probably by members that haven't been around for a while!

Comment

Working...
        X