****im So Pissed****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****im So Pissed****

so anyway im checkin my myspace page and i find that someone changed my username okay no big deal ill just change it back and change the password so i did................ later tonight me and my friend are riding and i get a call from one of my other boys talkin about some dude is still logged on sending racial slurs to all of my friends including him so im ready to kill someone........ after i relaxed a lil bit i gave my friend the new password to go in and try to clean up the mess.... so my friend tried his best to do what he could but i still have people pissed off at me and i havent done anything so i came home fixed everything and sent a message to myspace to track the ip addy so the person can be dealt with......
    so moral of the story is people like this dont deserve to walk the same earth as civilized human beings..... end of rant

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

damn bro hope this gets sorted out soon and you wont hafta lose any body parts for something u didn't do best of luck to you.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

naw its not gonna be me losing body parts real talk

The Chronicles.

Comment

Long passwords with letters and numbers in them makes password cracking harder. So does never giving it out and changing it regularly.

I agree though that individuals such as the one who wronged you, should stop existing. Their obvious lack of respect for other people and their posessions makes me wish painful things upon them.

I hope the people who are pissed, understand what happened.

Mine.
        "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
        "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

its all good im not stupid but the guy who did it was he sent friend requests to all his friend using my account so ill track him down he left stupid clues everywhere and he also sent his friend a message from my e-mail bragging about it so dont worry bout it its gonna come back upon him

stupid fucking people

The Chronicles.

Comment

Send him a virus.

- Zipcreature
            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

not my style and im not saying im gonna do anything drastic either

The Chronicles.

Comment

Yea sh*t like that happened to me twice...both the fault of girls. One girl logged onto my AIM and started some sh*t and my gf checked my mail and read something she didn't like...

...so based on that dude's a girl (figuratively)...

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

That happened to me the other day. Somebody went in and in the heroes section put in samy- wooo haaw. I was like wtf who got my password to this. SO i changed it and now its fine.
                  I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

who cares its my space for gods sake!
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

dude, someone hacked into my aim account while i was in australia and put a *** parade type icon and told all my friend's were ***, lol.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if you give me a lil info on him or as much as you got in a pm.. i can track down alot of information for you.. its really not that hard. pm me if your intrested maby we can do the same thing with his accounts. later.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                          who cares its my space for gods sake!
                          at the same time the person was shooting his mouth off with racial slurs to personal friends of mine i dont know about u but where i come from that shit doesnt fly

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                          X