this guy lying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy lying?

Ok i was fillin my gas last night and a 5th gen accord pulls up...slammed to hell on 14inch hubs, crazy bad camber all 4 wheels, horrible fogd up projectors, altezzas, etc etc
    And he jumps out all peppy, introducing himself and all saying nice honda etc
    But he says he just bought it from a friend for 4grand with only 65k miles, which is a incredable deal i'll admit
    But he said he's
    -painting bright yellow
    - H22 swap
    - RSX 6 speed tranny
    - SPREEWELLS Spinners! said it cost him 8 grand..
    etc etc etc

But what im wondering is....can you hook a RSX Type S tranny up to a H22??
    It just doesn't sound like it would work...
    He wouldn't shut up enough for me to ask any questions or say anything about my car...

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

did that guy have his back to you when he was talking to you? cause it sure sounded like he was talkin out of his ass. haha i have never heard that much bullshit in my life! im guessing that POSSIBLY with alot of $$$ you could use the k20 type s tranny with the h22a but the lsd 5 speed tranny is already pretty badass so he was just trying to make you think he was a badass. if i were you i woulda punched that fucker

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

he's not lying...

he just doesn't have a clue.:wtf:

Comment

fizzbob7 is correct the k series motors dont spit the same way(or any of the v6's for that matter) but if he wants rip through 6 gears while backing up let him do it. is for the spinners, they belong on a truck or a caprice(spelling)

Comment

*sniff, sniff*

I... Smell... BS...

As my sig says... "Don't meddle with things you don't understand"...

Damn, posers...

L8z-
          Jay
          "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

Well guess that settles that. Thing is i see this guy at the mall at his cell phone stand quite often, but im not one to point out peoples lies, i just let dumb stuff like that go i guess.
            He also said he owns a 2001 S40 1.9t that got 13.4 in the 1/4 with new turbo, fmic etc etc...
            He wouldn't give me a sec to talk bout my accord or lude

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Working...
            X