Blockbuster Online...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blockbuster Online...

OK, I never thought that I would be one to sign up for any of the online move rentals (blockbuster or netflix) but I had a $10 gift card for blockbuster, so I went to my local blockbuster store. They have this deal where if you sign up for blockbuster online in the store, the first month is only 9.99

I thought, what the hell, a regular movie rental is like $4 anyway

I didnt realize all that I was getting. I go online, and select all these movies i want in my list, and they send me 3 at a time to my mailbox. I watch one, and send it back in the mail in a pre-paid envalope. The cool thing is, with the one month subscription I get 2 free in store rentals as well, along with a coupon for one free previously viewed movie in store for me to keep.

I think this is probably like the best $9.99 I have every spent. I would highly suggest it to any movie buff!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Not bad at all usually these guys are hella expensive its like a pimping rental but you get to hold the movoies for a hot minute for just bucks yaknow.

Comment

I believe Netflix started it all. I signed up with Netflix when they first came out. I dropped them because their only dist. point was in CA, I'm in PA so it would take close to 4 days. Now, they have dist. points all over the US.

Comment

How much is the monthly fee after the first month?

Mine.
        "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
        "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

like 17.99

but i am going to cancel after the first month

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Working...
          X