No announcement yet.

Need a little Advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, you're car is so clean and it's "your" car. Why would you even think about trading it. I'm gonna do a manual swap soon. And hopefully with help from some people here. I can't imagine having another CB7 that's even the same color, It would be like fooling around with another girl that looks like your GF.

I can't stand the slushbox either. And I would definately start with a manual car, but we've had this car since 1991. But if that's the only reason you want to get a different car, I don't think that's a good choice. I'm here to learn and mod "my" car. If I do a tranny swap it's one more thing I can say I know how to do.
    I've got rust in the back. And whenever I get it repainted, I'll fix it. But I don't care cause it's not a ferrari or a show car. I'd rather concentrate on going fast first. But your car is clean already. Do the swap!!!
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Great advices from everybody.
      I have personally read each and everyone's post.
      Im glad you guys are in the same boat as i.
      But im whinning down to just getting a 5speed swap.
      I have a pretty good understanding on cars, most of my friends
      are knowledgeable too...so i guess it shouldnt be that difficult.
      Having Tools is whats going to play a moajor part in this.

Comment

Working...
      X