Whats your biggest pet peeve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your biggest pet peeve?

What is something that can just get under your skin everyday?

It can be anything.. you name it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mine is when people chew their gum so other people can hear. In my opinion, it's rude to chew it and pop it in a quiet classroom. If we wanted to hear bubbles popping and people chewing, we would chew loud ourselves.

It REALLY gets under my skin.. NOTHING else irritates me more than that.

What are your guys' pet peeves?
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

rain, it really pisses me off sometimes

Comment

i have way too many to list all of them.. this whole world irritates me.. hah..

- leaving one food item or like 3 crackers or something in a box and putting it back in the pantry/fridge

thats one that bugs me at home.. its not as bad since my little bro went off to OSU, but my dad still does it here and there.. and i have sooooooo many where i work, but you would have to work there to understand em..

Comment

being book smart. but not having common sense!! so fuckin annoying. or just having no common sense at all

Comment

I agree, I hate people who lack common sense...I am so damn glad I have the week off from work...

Comment

when my fish wont come out from behind my filter, it pissed the shit outta me...i was like AHHHHH GET OUT..lol sorry that just happend this morning..i dont like it when people cough onto the keyboards at school...its gross

Comment

OMG COMMON SENSE!.. i swear im like the only one that has it at work.. it feels like i have to babysit so many times at work.. its pathetic..

Comment

when people feel the need to redline EVERY shift when they take off....

and also at my work we check tire pressure one every car... and when the valve stem isnt in the right spot of the hubcap cause the last person put it on wrong that annoys the siht outta me

Comment

chewing ice, tabacco spit, smokers who bitch about the price of gas, you didn't quite smoking when they were taxed more, so are gonna quit driving?

Comment

Yes common sence. I work at the UPS store in my down and I never delt with the biggest Idiot people Ive ever known. The questions we get are rediculous and I just give them attitude. They come in the store wanting to ship something. Its wrapped in brown paper and we cant accept it at our store because when we put the label on it can rip off on the conveyer belts. So they bitch about that saying oh thats just wrong blahblah. So they buy a box and go home to pack since they can't pack the items in the store. Yeah ppl flip out when i tell them that and think im making that rule when im not. THe owner does and there like Well im leaving and leave.

They want to ship something and they have No idea where its going and all they know is the name and want us to find out where it's going. Seriously they are stupid. ALso we get people on the phone wanting shipping quotes. THey give me the dimentions and there like I just gave you them its 21x21 . Im like maam/sir there are 3 dementions of a box. Height-weight-lengh blah Yeah there like duhh where did i go to school? It really pisses me off.

They also bitch about the packing price. For a small-med box its from 6-14 bucks for packing then shipping is on top of that. Some people think thats the cost of shipping and packing im like uh no?

Or when i ring them up there like didnt you say 14$? Im like yeah thats just for packing like i said.

Yeah DUMB people. Fucking retarded.

Also we have the Main UPS hub in my town so we get anywhere from 25-100 phone calls a day asking to pick up their package or of they could have them hold it. We don't have their number because its not listed to we just say 800-pick-ups and they FLIP out. I hear the Fbomb all the time etc. There like its automated im like dial 0 till you get to someone there like i did it doesnt work. Im like well i dont know what to tell you.

and they say. Fuck you

Then we have people who come in fill out the form i go and price it for next day letter and they FLIP OUT there like 24.85 for NEXT DAY? im like yes/ would you like to see the screen? There like you guys are rip offs and go im going to use fedex I dont get how you guys get business fedex is 12.XX

Im like GO HAVE FUN! I dont care i just work here for a job assholes

Well my ran is over this is prob the longest post i made haha

Comment

when im at work ... and im pissing and some fully capable able bodied guy hits the tard switch on the wall for the door (the wheelchair switch) and the door swings wiiiiiiiiiiiide open... and there i am... pissing ... for the world to see... it just pisses me off that people are to god damn lazy to open the fucken door by themselves!

Comment

People who talk on their cell phones while driving!!!! Pisses me off more and more each day.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                        91 accord lx (5spd)
                        92 accord lx (5spd)
                        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

people who tailagte, tap their feet or clear their throat every other minute in class for that past fucking 3 weeks because they have post nasal drip!!!!
                          im about to put an allegra pill on his desk every morning.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                            rain, it really pisses me off sometimes
                            I'm one of those rare crazy people that love the rain.

My biggest PP has to be when people chew with their mouth open.
                            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

can't stand when someone cuts me off and then drives reeeeal slow! happened this morning and i was late to class because of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X