Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is some freaky shit

Ghost girl

This is definitely some freaky shit...yall think its real or no?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

I saw it. IT WAS FREAKY, but cool

Comment

fake, ghost dont have eyes that reflect light, every other LIVING creature w/ eyes.

Comment

real

with some nice editing done.

Comment

i would probly cry if i saw that and wet my pants.

Comment

YOu see thats why i Keep my ass away from areas where I dont belong . When going into areas lke that you must bring a gun with extra bullets a cross some holy water a bible a priest some garlic the list goes on and on. Stay from out of areas which you know are not safe. And that area my firend was far from safe.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              YOu see thats why i Keep my ass away from areas where I dont belong . When going into areas lke that you must bring a gun with extra bullets a cross some holy water a bible a priest some garlic the list goes on and on. Stay from out of areas which you know are not safe. And that area my firend was far from safe.

amen... i know i cant race so what do i do? i keep my ass away from the track!!

just kiddin about that last statement but for real dont go to places you dont hafta, even though thats some freaky shit lol

Comment

Damn. Now that is some scary ass stuff.

Dude did the smartest thing possible, given that he was dumb enough to go in there in the first place. Turn, Run and Scream for help!
                "Vision without Action is a Daydream. Action without Vision is a Nightmare."

Comment

^^^^haha like in gone in 60 sec. "u cant drive honey, face it, hell i cant swim, i know i cant, so u know what i do, i stay my black ass out the pool!!!"

Comment

hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                    X