where n how did you meet your GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where n how did you meet your GF

just curious on where and how you guys met your girlfriends.

ie movies, school, work, clubs, or just went up to them cuz there hot lol

as for me i am single lol. thats why i am asking this question so i know where the places i should go!!!!

maury

Online dating thing lawl!!! Jk I met her through a friend who thought we would be a great match. She drives a green cb7 btw auto ownz her hahaah!
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

yea.....my friend went out with her....and after i was like "consulting her" about her ex bf...my friend and she wanted to hang out..so one day me and her hung out, we went shopping at the mall then saw a movie at my place next thing i know were making out....and been together ever since 8 monnths woot
      92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
      and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

I met my wife thru a mutual friend back in 1994.
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Met my girlfriend through my best childhood friend. We started talking 2 years ago in august. Became good friends, hung out a few times through the school year and summer. Started dating the next august, now its 14 months later.

Comment

you try myspace?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I still don't understand how me and my GF got together. I'm gonna write this out so I can try and figure it out myself. We were in the same major but I never felt her like that cause she always looked a little haggard and she needed some lbs. One day sophomore year she shows up in this short skirt, and I noticed she was looking a little better fed and a little tanned...so I told my friend 'hmm I think I'm gonna get with her'. But the thing was, I used to like her roommate and I always tried to hook up with her at parties, blah blah, so I lost interest...then I told her roommate to tell my GF she was hot, which freaked her out. I got her SN and hit her up, we talked for about an hour and she blocked me...

...nothing for a few months...

After dating two crazy chicks spring came and back came the skirts and some nice dressing on her part. Here's where things get hazy...I think she unblocked me and we started talking, and I got her #. At the end of the year they always have parties, so I called her like 'yo meet me at this party'...she came alone, and she didn't really know the peeps there so I was like 'score'. But instead of us hooking up, she kept talking to my homeboy. I was so pissed! There was one point where we were alone in the room not saying anything, and it took all my willpower to not look at her sexy ass long ass legs coming out of that short skirt....but whatever. Then I fukked up at the end of the night by not walking her home (which was blocks away). It was prob. for the better though...

The next night there was another party with a roof, so we met up there and got drunk. After a while we got to talking and it was pretty clear that it was only a matter of time before we hooked up. She's 5' 9" so we must have argued for like 15 minutes over who was taller (I am) while we were all up in each other's faces. Finally we made it up to the roof, and somehow I was talking to the back of her head...we stopped talking for maybe 10 seconds, she pressed up on me and I grabbed her boob and we went at it.

I fucked up AGAIN THOUGH cause about 6 of us took a cab back from BK to Manhattan, and I didn't go home with her (it just didn't cross my mind). That probably worked in my favor though cause afterwards she went back to her parents' house in CT (but she still had an apt. in the city) for an internship, so I buttered her up with text messages and emails. I finally asked her out on July 3rd at like 3 AM. Like I said, it's prob. better that we didn't sleep together before we started dating, because on our first date she was so ready for me...I'll never forget how she asked me...

So yea sorry for the novel, but I just had to type that out for myself; hopefully it will unravel. But basically it's all about persistence and timing. When I first noticed my girl I think she was dating somebody...but the seed was planted. So after I fell back and then came back, she was single and growing lonlier and lonlier, so it worked for me. Now a year and a few months later we're happy and going strong. However if I had pushed too hard or given up it probably wouldn't have happened. You just gotta let things flow naturally.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

met mine through one of my good drinkin buddies a couple years ago and then she called me out of the blue 4 1/2 months ago and we talked and then shit just happened. Best thing of my life.

Originally posted by Dr.x
                You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

My Mom gave me some gift certificates to Outback Steakhouse to take out my girlfriend at the time. I never used them on her before we broke up, and they were getting ready to expire. I was trying to get random people to go, and I asked one of my good female friends. She said no, so I asked her friend, who I barely knew. It's been two years.
                  -Jay

Comment

she started working at the publix i work at and about a week later i invited her to go bowling with a group of us that all worked there just to be friendly cause she was in the break room and we were talking about it. well she went bowling with us and i found myself staring at her and i started flirting with her a bit, she looked so good that night. after that i invited her to go to wing night with us once again as a group thing. i had been talking with a friend a few weeks earlier and he was telling me that if i ever wanted to go out with a girl i couldnt ask, his new theory was that you should TELL them they were going to go out on a date with you. so while we were all sitting there at gators eating wings about 20 of us, i looked at her and said hey allison what are you doing this friday, and she said she was free and i said "well guess what, you're going on a date with me." to my surprise, she agreed and i was only messing around but i was like holy shit this girl is so fine and out of my league. well it will be 2 years this month and i couldnt be happier. she is the best thing that has ever happened to me

Comment

*crosses fingers*
                      At practice for the Ultimate Frisbee team
                      Wish me luck
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

I don't know why i ask my girl out, i mean i always thought she was okay but i never really talked to her. I been knowing her since 8th grade, and i was pretty much a loner at school and only really talked to people during basketball practice. So my 10th grade year i just was like "oh well, she can only say no" i never had a gf and i heard she never had a bf and so i just asked her to see a movie and she said yes. Then later on that date she told me she been having a crush on me since 8th grade, now two years later she wants to marry me! Best time i listen to myself ever!
                        Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                        Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

well here goes my story,
                          I meet her through a friend of mine, they use to date, for about four month or so, then he stop talk to her and stop seing her. So her friend come to me, and ask me why he stop talk to her and seeing her. I dont really know why. Then 2 month later, they stop seeing and talk to each other, so this part I was got involve. At night I AIM him, and talk to him about it. then he gave me the answer, but not a accuracy answer. the next day At this party, she went with her friend, and I went with my brother, her friend come to me and still ask me why, then I told them, then they told her. Then everything was ok until the music play and she just sit there, so I just grab her hand and drag her to the dance floor. Then we dance, slow for 2 song, then we know each other them. then we communicated with each other. then we hang out, go on a date. Then to a friend of mine go alway party, we go, we have fun. Then later at that night, around 12:35 AM on Nov 02 2003 I ask her out and she say yes. so we dated till now.

Have anybody know that the first time is alway the best time, when u guy meet, it feel you are in heaven, but then on, heaven turn to hell.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

I met mine online. Talked for about 2 months before we actually met. At the time I was going thru some shit and I happened to met her in a chat room. It was something though...we could talk to each other for hours at a time on the phone or online.

Then when we met in person...we just clicked. I had no idea what she looked like but didn't really matter I knew she had heart and she was very much my type.

Its been 1 year and 6 months now.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by YellowCord
                              Have anybody know that the first time is alway the best time, when u guy meet, it feel you are in heaven, but then on, heaven turn to hell.

.......pfffHAHAHA shit dude. That's funny as fuck. I totally know what you're talkin' about.

Comment

Working...
                              X