X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta be more ppl with cb7's

Okay i was bored and i saw this

http://www.honda-tech.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=725673

thats alot of people inthe north east... well yeah I need to find more ppl in ma

Even if i make like HUGE ass banners accord my car when i get it to help this site Grow.... accordtunerz Wanna send me a huge car sticker?

and ill promote this site? Ill be up for it
    Last edited by Maple50175; 02-05-2004, 08:19 PM.

Yes no? come on

Comment

He'll probably not send you a full windsheild size decal for free, the vinyl costs money and then you got to get it plotted and cut out, more $$ but if you want you can order the ones he has:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=&threadid=444
      only $5, or maybe you could work out a deal where he gets a bigger size for a little more $? But that would be a good way to promote though...
      Jay
      Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

A full banner would be good... I still have to get the regular ones! I think they might actually be better. People see the sides of your car more than the front, I think. I never look at window banners myself.

Comment

Im talkin the whole side.... like at an angle.. starting from the front bottom and going to the top back and yeah.... Try and get more people..Id have one made... but i dunno would be nice if yeah lol

Comment

The whole side? DAMN! That would certainly draw attention! I wonder what it would cost...

Comment

me too lol <~~~ Dork

Comment

I personally think that would look kinda ***....I think the normal sized decals, or even a windsheild banner would be the best, but thats just my opinion.
                Jay
                Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Working...
                X