h-core ass party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h-core ass party

Well last night, well actually hours ago there was a party at my friends house, right accross the street. I mean come on it was Homecoming night, there was so much shit there, wow it was pretty fucked up, but turns out when i woke up this morning at like 7 am, i went home and saw the trash bags in the back of my dads truck Dad was fuckin pissed for a while, but had an "alright" ending to this whole thing, I took the trash to my work (Arby's) and used there dumpster for all like 15 bags, of beer cans/bottles, but after that I got my family mcdonalds

WORST STORY EVER

whats the point your dad had trash bags oooooooooooooooo you got drunk. what are you 15? it just doesn't make sense.

Comment

nah bro i'm 18, and dont flame, i'm bored, hung over, and tired so what can u expect?

Comment

drink water

Comment

just finished my 3rd gatorade

Comment

..and next week on sublime's drunken stories:

..sublime trips over his own feet.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
              ..and next week on sublime's drunken stories:

..sublime trips over his own feet.
              LOL nice!

Comment

No..more like i got drunk and woke up the next morning and there was....ummm an empty water bottle in my front lawn, so i picked it up threw it in the trash...BUT then i had cocoa puffs!!! yea man sick story
                92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
                and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

lol not flameing my dad would be happy that its wasd cleaned up lol

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! the fuckin trash was in your dads truck yo??!!! thats fuckin H-CORE!!!

Comment

at least tell us some interesting shit...damn the last party i went to there were 4 naked girls running around dancing on tables and in the hot tob. then there was a huge fight. guy got a broken window, someone pulled out a gun, people puking everyone. that was a funny night. no trash bags in the truck....

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                        at least tell us some interesting shit...damn the last party i went to there were 4 naked girls running around dancing on tables and in the hot tob. then there was a huge fight. guy got a broken window, someone pulled out a gun, people puking everyone. that was a funny night. no trash bags in the truck....
                        werd.. ive been to a couple parties like this.. always interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                          werent you the one who pulled out the gun?
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

...and then this one time at Band Camp Sublime tried to tell a story about a party! But it wasnt just any party, oh no it was H-CORE to tH3 mAxXxor Yo! Shit was so JDM crazy that when all was said and done....

...he, uh...threwawaytrash@Ardy'sTHE END.

PS the last party I had at my house resulted in having a wall in my room signed by alot of people including pictures of 'shrooms. We went through a SHIT load of beer and liqour, someone passed out on the coutch, and I made out with alot of girls one of whole I later fucked the hell out of.
                            My parents came home and never new there had been a party. NOW THATS A STORY MUFUCKER! ;-) Btw its all in fun man no harm intended.
                            Did you do any drinking? I mean do you have any details like "i got drunk" "I saw SOOO MANNYYY TITTIESSSS" or anything?

- Zipcreature
                            Last edited by zipcreature; 10-10-2005, 02:38 AM.
                            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Wow you got drunk man..congrats...I dont honestly see what your so proud of making your parents clean up your mess

Comment

Working...
                              X