sorry...easily the worst day ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry...easily the worst day ever

I started @ Pep Boys today. It sucked. To top it off, my starter died, and my phone is ruined (bitch ass touch screen). And I got ripped off for $1 from a soda machine to ice the cake. I'm just waiting for my gf to call me up and break up with me so I can officially start from the bottom.

Yea it's really not that bad but eh...you ever just have one of those days?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

yup had one of those yesterday my dizzy went out and i replaced adn couldnt get to start then, my batt took a shit and i got sick, man yesterday sucked ass but hey we all have those days man
    92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
    and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

We all have these days man...just hang in there. Only 86 days left until you can get a chance to start off a fresh 2006.

Comment

today i lost two races a prelude beat me then an accord im gettin the feeling my car is slow and needs to be put to rest cause its breacking down everyday first the radiator leaked then the starter then the shift linkage cable so yea it robs all money that i make

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          I started @ Pep Boys today. It sucked. To top it off, my starter died, and my phone is ruined (bitch ass touch screen). And I got ripped off for $1 from a soda machine to ice the cake. I'm just waiting for my gf to call me up and break up with me so I can officially start from the bottom.

Yea it's really not that bad but eh...you ever just have one of those days?

at least you got a job, and a car(working or not)

Comment

I was having a good day......not anymore.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I have awesome days and I have shitty days. I just don't care about the shitty ones and they end up not being shitty because of one simple thing:

I don't fuckin' stress it!

You'll be so much better off if you get used to NOT bitching and dealing with stress properly, rolling it off your back and staying strong. I've told this story before but a few years ago on Friday the 13th I lost my job and I blew my tranny. Over the next few days I did a 5spd swap and got hired someplace else.

If you don't think you can do it, it won't happen. Resisting discouragement is key.

P.S. And this g/f of yours you keep worrying about, god damn dude! Either talk to her and get shit straight or dump her ass. Don't have no balls and just sit around worrying yourself. Fuck man you're gonna worry so much you'll have cortisol squirting out of your pores.

Grab some beer, have a smoke...or two... or three...throw on some floyd, and chill the fuck out. You'll be glad you did.

Comment

Me too. I'm usually quite suave around girls. today i was a total chicken-shit, and bitched out of askin her to hang out, even though i was at her house.

what a day. this sucks.

Comment

Today.. I got reminded that the rod bearings are almost done. Oil light comes on around ordinary left turns if I have the revs low. Never done it before, so they gotta be close to spinning

Still unsure about what exactly I am going to do, but look like i will put insurance on the bike so I can drive it when need be.

Comment

I woke up today with the grandest intentions... Had a laundry list of things to do to my cars... and it rained.

I paid for an oil change for the H22, got the DX running and gassed it up, and bought an outdated copy of Super Street for $2.50. That was my day off. Not bad, but definitely depressing!

Oh yeah, I also saw that I have less than $200 in my bank account... That kinda hurt!

Comment

as for me my cars dying out its raining fuckin telemarketers just keep calling trying to make a sale i hang up on em they call back. Then i try to sleep cant get no sleep because of different chicks callin the crib jsut to bullshit around.

MY moms buggin me my father complainin about me fuck him hes an asshole. Then me having to fix my car up some more and trying to get it to run properly with allt he electrical gremlins and shit. o glory whats with you and them white chicks I thought they where less maintenance bro whats good. I know you need to loosen up go and hump around alil bit always relieves my stress. 1 good blaze or some top makes the daily pains of life go away.

Comment

woke up, spent my last $3 on a mouse to feed my gf's snake, drove out 20 minutes to help a friend get his starter working, painted my gf's bathroom, then since i was so broke i had to get a friend to give me free arby's at 1am when his manager left.

broke with nothing important to do every day... sigh...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I spent 6 hours driving from San Marcos to Dallas. Rush hour in Austin. I only went the speed limit for a good hour, too...well..had the chance..I was doin about 90 But during that 90 stint, an F150 cut me off. And by cut me off, I mean almost sideswiped me at 95mph. I hate traffic.

But I mentally jump-started 91acordexr33's car
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

Yeah I feel ya man. Today I had my first accident in my cb7. Some dude in a golf cut me off trying not to hit someone else and smacked into his left rear bumper. his car was fine jsut a scratched up bumper. My car on the other hand needs a new fender, hood, turn signal, front bumper and that part of the frame where the light mounts to straighten. On top of that I missed lunch with this girl I've been trying to get back together with for sometime. But all in all it was an awesome experience.

Dude dont let a few bad things bring you down. Always look on the good side of things. You must be doing something right if things are going wrong.
                            Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                            registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                              as for me my cars dying out its raining fuckin telemarketers just keep calling trying to make a sale i hang up on em they call back. Then i try to sleep cant get no sleep because of different chicks callin the crib jsut to bullshit around.

MY moms buggin me my father complainin about me fuck him hes an asshole. Then me having to fix my car up some more and trying to get it to run properly with allt he electrical gremlins and shit. o glory whats with you and them white chicks I thought they where less maintenance bro whats good. I know you need to loosen up go and hump around alil bit always relieves my stress. 1 good blaze or some top makes the daily pains of life go away.
                              LOL, Mike, it was all good when my girl lived in the city...now she's out of state. It's not too bad though.

I'm just pissed about the money I have to spend. My first paycheck is going right back into the car.

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X