Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What resturants have advertised in your state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What resturants have advertised in your state?

Well this kinda sparked a question. Lately Ive seen the commercials for Sonic 'America's Drive-In' and to my knowledge there is NOT one Sonic Drive in up here in the Northeast.

Those damn drinks look so friggin good though shit.

What other resturants advertise in your area but don't have any locations near you?

I remember TCBY but I know of only one location off the Jersey Turnpike.. I think north or just south of Elizabeth.

I got a 9 hour drive at 3 am to DC. Hope you guys all enjoy your 3 day weekend.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

we get sonic ads also in the NW and most are located in cali.. sigh drinks do look good
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i often see 7-11 commercials yet have no idea where one is.

i also see O'Reily (?) parts store commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
        i often see 7-11 commercials yet have no idea where one is.

i also see O'Reily (?) parts store commercials.
        Yeah I think Ive heard of O'Reily.

And yes Phat..there drinks look good I just asked Mike (AccordWarrior) to search a Sonic up from where I'll be at in VA. Not one within a 200 mile radius

Oh and my pc wouldn't let me access their locator page..

:edit:

Kmart , there is actually an abundance of 7-11 stores here in NH..and only a few in Mass. (only 2 within a 20 mile radius of my old hometown and like 6-7 where Im currently at) go figure.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

I see Kmart ads on tv all the time, but all Kmarts were pulled from the Dallas/North Texas region in 2003.

When listening to Tom Leykis I hear Los Angeles commercials that slip thru the cracks from time to time too.

*edit* 7-Eleven has some of the best bang-for-the-buck coffee selection around.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

yeah i see sonic, no idea where one is, some 7 11, not one in minnesota, and autozone...nope no autozone just checker and quest

Comment

Sonic, 7-11, Macorini Grill, Chilis, and McDonalds.
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I also see ALOT of sonic ads.....I want to eat there sooo bad. Everything looks so good.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

there is a sonic in wv somewhere, maybe near the bluefield area, i have family down there and it was really nice to eat there, great food

Comment

Long John Silver........now where the F!! is that??....

Comment

theres only one sonics in so cal...rest are in the midwest well most of them....
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                        Long John Silver........now where the F!! is that??....
                        They're being put into Taco Bell locations... There's a LJS near me on rt45, and there's another (with TOTAL idiots working there... don't know about their own damn specials!) on rt73 in Berlin.

And yeah, Sonic advertises all the time around me, and I've never seen one... and yes, those commercials DO make it look good! I don't know where any Dairy Queens are anymore... all the ones I knew of closed. They advertise that too.

Comment

its funny but they dont have jack in the box in the south...well not down here in florida.......and they dont have piggly wigglies on the west coast.......jack in the box...haha...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            There's a LJS near me on rt45, and there's another (with TOTAL idiots working there... don't know about their own damn specials!) on rt73 in Berlin.

...I don't know where any Dairy Queens are anymore... all the ones I knew of closed. They advertise that too.
                            Damn i didnt know they had one here
                            in South Jerz...It might be new..
                            Also, they have a Dairy Queen around my house on Rt. 130
                            Its right next to Popeye's, north of Autozone...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              They're being put into Taco Bell locations... There's a LJS near me on rt45, and there's another (with TOTAL idiots working there... don't know about their own damn specials!) on rt73 in Berlin.

And yeah, Sonic advertises all the time around me, and I've never seen one... and yes, those commercials DO make it look good! I don't know where any Dairy Queens are anymore... all the ones I knew of closed. They advertise that too.

Lol dont worry about DQ you aint missin much.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

Working...
                              X