i was like WTF, an accord towing a boat...pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was like WTF, an accord towing a boat...pics

so yesterday we took the boat out and as we were taking the boat out there was this green 6gen accord. towing a boat. i just couldnt start cracking up. it was a pretty small boat but still. i dont think that u can really tow with that car. it was a v6 tho. here r the pics. sorry that they r kinda crappy but they work.

wutever floats your boat i guess......pun intended of course

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Thats right!!! F22 torque baby!!!
      Last edited by KillerCam282; 10-03-2005, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
        i think he said it was a V6, plus the 6th gen has an f23 anyways . . . someones a bit off today
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          i think he said it was a V6, plus the 6th gen has an f23 anyways . . . someones a bit off today
          Super Ownage. I drove the Evo this morning. I think it messed up my brain somehow.
          Last edited by KillerCam282; 10-03-2005, 10:29 AM.

Comment

doesnt suprise me, my neighbor pulls his tandem jet ski trailer with a 6WD gator

Comment

One of my uncle's tow his RX-7 to the track with another RX-7. Its amazing what that torqueless wonder can do (Would be found dead if i said that to him)

Comment

i dont have any pics but i saw a corvette pulling a loaded trailer down the highway when i was in Nashville. I couldnt help but laugh and think 'thats a waste of a good vette'

Originally posted by Dr.x
                You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

his tranny must hate him
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

the other day i saw a 99 honda civic pulling a chrysler minivan it was goin like barely 20 mph it was some funny shit

Comment

Imagine driving stick and going uphill with that, IN STOP AND GO traffic

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                        his tranny must hate him
                        Especially since that its a 6th gen. He'll be replacing that tranny in no time since its an auto.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                          Imagine driving stick and going uphill with that, IN STOP AND GO traffic
                          that would really suck and i bet the clutch will go bad also

Comment

www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                              This is where my retarded earlier post was meant to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X