Yep....I bought yet another CB7 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep....I bought yet another CB7 today

I bought another car from a customer today, a 92 Accord LX 5spd for $800. It was towed in to our dealer with a "died while driving" complaint. Turns out that the balance shaft seal popped out (big suprise ) and the engine was locked up. After I explained to the customer what had happened, and told them that it would need a new engine, he pretty much said "fuck that car, I'm having that thing towed to the junkyard". I offered to buy it from him, and after a little negotiating, we finally agreed on $800. Not a bad deal if you ask me, especially considering how clean the body and interior are in. Now i just have to find an engine for it then I'll have quite a nice daily driver. I'll probably end up pulling the engine out of my 90 and sticking in there. So there you have it, my 3rd CB7 purchase in the past 6 months, my 7th CB7 overall.
    Last edited by mrhonda; 09-30-2005, 11:11 PM.
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

gawd damn man lol cb7 crazy!
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

lol...wish i had more than one 4g...

Comment

Great deal You are always up to something aren't you!?

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
          You are always up to something aren't you!?
          hehehe...pretty much. BTW, I love your sig

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

can we get some pics? nice steal how many miles on it?
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

wtf where are the pics, quit teasing us..

Comment

i want a hatchback
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I took delivery on it today, so now the work begins. Here is my dilema....what engine should I drop in there? The engine that currently resides in my 90 Accord is the one that I use to have in my old beloved 92 before she was totalled. I'm kinda attatched to this engine just because I've had it since it had 50K, and even now with over 150K it still runs so good. So my plan was to pull this motor back out of the 90 and install it in my new 92. However, maybe I should just leave it, and buy an H22 for the new car. What do ya'll think? Taking into consideration that this is just going to be a daily driver and not a hot-rod, should I drop in my old venerable F22, or leave it in the 90 and buy an H for the 92? Keep in mind, once the 92 is running, I will be selling the 90.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

while the "venerable" f is still a good motor id keep it running cherry rather than placing it inyour DD. and knowking that you can easily install an h22 and keep that running smoothly in a stock "sleeper" daily driver, i would opt for the h22 swap.

nothing of this has to do with ALL out performence a well balanced h22CB7 is still a nice little A-B car.

Comment

h22 is more than the whole car, lol.
                      jdm f22b
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X