X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heineken in New Orleans

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

and this isnt considered offensive because?

Comment

that is a joke and some ppl take shit to seriously.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Man, that dude has become famous.

Comment

just askin why this wasnt considered offensive..yet the whole yahoo thing was..pictures funny as shit..but...stuff like this should be more poretested than misunderstandings in media...nah mean

Comment

the yahoo thing was a sign of racism, this is just a famous www guy stealing beer.

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Actually, theres a story behind the yahoo ones. Witnesses reported the black people coming out of a store with that stuff and witnesses reported white people picking the floating shit up out of the water.

Comment

Well Heine is a great beer, I just think it may be too soon to start joking about the flooding.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

to me, this isn't a joke about the flooding. Its about the one guy who is famous all over the internet for stealing

look how happy he is

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i still dont see why everyone got bent out of shape on that yahoo thing, if both storys were from the same damn reporter, it would of been a different story. But it was two damn different reporters!

post up the one pic of the beer guy next to one of the LOTR characters. rofl
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

hell, i wouldnt want to loot a store with all those animals...probably get eaten.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

97Lude --- LOL!
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

the picture is finally showing up for me.. hahah..

and if you find that offensive, you need to lighten up big time..

Comment

I got the Heinekin pic in an interoffice email on Tuesday. blah.
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                              X