sponsorships???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sponsorships???

what is with all the carsponsorships.com adds i see everywhere? is it for real>? or some kind of scam, iuno if i should apply for htis shit and if anyone here is sponsored, what kinda shit have you gotten? or is it all just bull shit, thanks guys
    92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
    and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Originally posted by Neriah06
    what is with all the carsponsorships.com adds i see everywhere? is it for real>? or some kind of scam, iuno if i should apply for htis shit and if anyone here is sponsored, what kinda shit have you gotten? or is it all just bull shit, thanks guys
    How about you apply for them and tell us if they are scamms or not?
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

thats alota shit.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

it's all bs.....not worth your time....u'd be better of going to local shops and ask them, email internet sites (preferably ones having to do with cars) lol it makes a huge difference if u r in a club, no not just any club i mean a real club. not these o a couple of my friends slap a sticker on and call it a club. if the club is recognized by the state then damn u r in! and yes even if it is a stock accord some may help ya out. i even got my local honda dealership to consider sponsoring me if i start racing (depends on what i run )

LOWER LEVEL CUSTOMS!!!!!!! chapters throughtout Northeast! yea babey
        My members ride thread

Comment

this topic has been covered twice that I know of. please search.
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

carsponsorships.com is cool, it got me where i am today.
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i'll sponsor you by providing a bolt on lamborghini door kit.
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

for a cheap price of 800 right adam?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

no no, more like $650 for you cb7tuner price.

lifetime guarentee.
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

well damn i think i might take you up on that deal? btw are they easy to install?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

I gotta reply to this, since I'm the one with the link in my sig

Honestly, it's NOT BS. However, they're not going to give you a really good sponsorship unless you show them you can hack it with their lesser deals. Just about everyone starts with Decalkits.com. I personally got that, plus Max It Out video, Blaupunkt audio, and StreetFX lighting. I didn't sign any of the contracts, since none of that stuff is really what I want, but they're there.

It all requires attendance at shows and events (duh... they won't give you free stuff to simply keep your car in the garage!) Each company has different specifications on what they want you to do.

If you want to get free Raveann wheels, you need to support Decalkits.com (which something tells me, judging by their site design, that they're the same company as carsponsorships.com...) Start small and work your way up. Take a look on many pro cars... a lot of them have unknown or not-so-great sponsor stickers tucked somewhere on their car!

It's well worth the fee if you're willing to do what's necessary. Plus, you can then become a scout like me and make your money back I'm halfway there, and so far I know a couple people I referred are really happy with their deals.

Comment

before sponsorship, nice looking car, might not be that fast with his h22, but still nice.

After decalkits.com sponsorship, looks fast, but still isnt.

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

PWN3Deded!

Comment

like what was Blaupunkt audio, goin to give u

used condoms? wtf

Comment

They were only a partial sponsorship. Basically, I get stuff for like 50% off, and I represent them at shows and stuff. I can eventually work towards a full sponsorship. The bigger companies won't give that much without some sort of show of dedication beforehand. It would be great if I wanted audio I have a good enough system now, so I don't need anything from them.

Comment

Working...
                              X