keep my cb7 coupe or sell it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep my cb7 coupe or sell it???

First off, let me say hello to all the members of this great site. Right now I'm debating weather or not I should keep my 92 ex coupe. It's a 5 speed if that matters. I had so many plans when I bought it. For example, H22 swap, Tein coilovers, 17 inch bronze Volks And a decent paint job. The ODO reads 177,xxx as of today. I was considering buying the 06 Si but dont really want monthly payments for 4 years. So please give me some much needed advice. IF I do decide to keep it give me some ideas on what color I should paint my car. I' going to be painting it hopefully next month. Right now I thinking black, white or a copper-goldish color NOT top-secert gold, and I keeping my moldings black. any advice would help me out greatly.

Sell it.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Dont listen to Phat. lol.

Do what you think is best..actually if you want an honest opinion theres mine right there.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Keep it just hook it up for speed bro turbo it or go allmotor with a swap ofcourse. Be different and not like the rest with a civic with the same shit

Comment

How's the body/interior?

How mechanically inclined are you?

Are you okay with building an older car?

These are all things you have to consider before you can make that decision.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. H22sparkle made an excellent point. I guess I WILL keep my CB7 and not give in to a civic. Thanks guys. When I get a digi camera I'll post pics of my ride

Comment

The body is straight no dents or dings I took care of that myself. As for the mechanical aspect, I know the basics of the Honda motor. I used to own a 89 crx si with a b16. But I'm not up to the point where I could pull out my motor. The interior is almost in excellent condition everything is functional. Besides fixing up older cars is a hobby that I enjoy doing. Thanks again.

Comment

we all have the same shit? just like civics.

i see my car as a big pile of wasted money.

sell it and get a civic.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                  we all have the same shit? just like civics.

i see my car as a big pile of wasted money.

sell it and get a civic.
                  such a negative nancy

well bro, if you like it keep it, if you dont like it, sell it. like the other guy in this thread said, its up to you. Good luck

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

With the price of gas, the MTA becomes a little more appealing (I can't believe I just said that). Hell no. I will keep driving until people start stealing gas from each other.

Comment

I see peope driving newer cars and or cars made in this decade. I also have mixed feelings about the fate of my car. My goal is to reach 200K miles (only 14k miles more) and I will decide then.

Comment

sell it. buy a ford.

Comment

Wow, um...no. Do not get Focus if anything...

Comment

Working...
                          X