bell pepper smoothie recipe +pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bell pepper smoothie recipe +pic

I don't read Japanese, but even I can follow a simple pictogram to a recipe where I can feel my gears going from forward into reverse:
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

it can be a starapple....not a bell pepper but i dunno...
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

The other recipes from the site I got it from are all bell pepper. This was the only 'beverage'.

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Interesting... Mixed with fruit, it might actually be pretty good! I'd be willing to risk it. If it tastes like arse, at least it'd be healthy!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Interesting... Mixed with fruit, it might actually be pretty good! I'd be willing to risk it. If it tastes like arse, at least it'd be healthy!
          sounds like you just volunteered.
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

what are the 3 other fruits? , im going to get grocerys later

Comment

I'll drink that. If you can think of anything else I should add to it, tell me. I'll make a little video.

Comment

orange juice, or apples,
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I'm not totally certain on what the other ingredients are, kind of open to interpretation. Could be a grapefruit, orange, apple slice, or even a donut and a fortune cookie. Fuck it I'll try everything.

Comment

id say it is a bell pepper, pineapple, apple, and an orange or grapefruit but what ever works, looks good

Originally posted by Dr.x
                    You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Now that its been 2 days, has anyone tried this little gemstone yet?

Comment

You know it. Before the weekend is out I should have my vid posted.

Comment

OK guys. Made up the recipe and tried it. You'll have to download the video and check it out.

Big thanks to cpmike for the video hosting and awesome camera work

You'll need Quicktime to check out the video, click here to get it if you don't already have it.

WARNING: 56k users go make the smoothie yourself while waiting, the video is 85.5MB. The first few seconds of the video may skip, but it's fine after that. DoctorCipher chugs

Comment

your crazy... you shure can try out for fear factor.

Comment

Anyone get a chance to look at my vid yet?

I went out, bought ingredients, and tasted this nasty shit, the least you guys could do is watch it

Comment

Working...
                              X