Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paypal

anyone know how to use paypal?

i signed up for an account but then i want it to deduct from my atm checking accound not savings....so how do i do this...please help asap

i dont get the instructions on the thing, it says use my checks..i dont want to use that
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

i take it you have a check card.... I have a paypal account as well and i to use a check card on it... paypal will charge your card just like any other store would... First off it will make sure you have enough funds to buy the item... Then it will take that out of yor draft (checking), if you dont have enough in checking it should overdraft into your savings to get the rest of the money.. you shouldnt have to do anything special on the site.. and they are prolly telling you to use checks so you can verify your account.. not neccesary.. anymore questions feel free to ask..

ppi
    DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
    PC: *searching*

Comment

i dont know if i have check cafrd, only atm and visa...i want to use atm

if u were setting it up, what steps do u have to go througjh
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

to register for an account, you need an address and a credit card. i believe they give you a spending limit of $1500 at that point, as your account is unverified.

the purpose of giving checking account information is to verify the account, and thus have a larger spending limit.

if i remember correctly, you can use any major credit card to establish an account. it should be as simple as following the steps they provide: click on the link for setting up a paypal account, choose personal account, choose the country you live in. the next page should be personal info (address, e-mail address, security question) that you have to fill out.

from there, i'm not 100% positive of what happens, but it should be the point at which you enter your credit card/debit card information (debit card must be mastercard/visa, or a credit card that is mc/visa/amex/discover). you should be good to go after that.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

ok lets say i sign up but use my credit card...afterwards can i just get it to withdraw from my atm savings or checkings?

cause i dont want to put that shit on my credit card...

i have an ATM and a visa....cause i need to make this money transfer soon!

thanks!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

check this, i put my checking account in...now i need a deposit amount...something i cant find so i have to call my bank for it....but then it will take 2 to 3 days to process to confirm...

any of this sound familiar? i cant find it on my bank statement unless im blind

Retro!

Hater

Comment

The deposit amount is how much you will put in, like $20 or $50. The you have to wait a couple of business days before you have that amount, the have an eta for it so you know when to check back to see if it went through.

oh yeah you can select which card to pay with when you buy stuff.

Comment

it says between .1 cent and 99 cents...wtf

Retro!

Hater

Comment

O O. Yeah that crap. You have to wait for a couple of days and go to your bank and find out how much money they gave you into Your Bank account. I think it is some security verifcation thing. Just stop by your bank or call and ask to see how much was deposited from paypal. It will be between 1 and 99 cents.

Comment

it's just a verification/confirmation thing. find out how much paypal "deposited" into your account, and you should be good to go.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                    X