I just need to vent..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just need to vent..

It's just been so stressful the past couple of weeks. So much has been going on and today just set it all off and I can't really relax.. I've been so tense today.

I woke up this morning and felt really good, I got a good night sleep.. went to my math class and aced the test and headed off to my Speech Communications class and found out I got an A- on my speech, so I was quite happy.

After that, I call HondaMike (guy who always works on my car when I need help) and he tells me to come to the shop so we can recharge my A/C system.

My schrader was bad on the fitting before so thats why it leaked all out so I head to Advanced Auto Parts to get some R134 and a new retro fitting. Cool, I go down to the shop and we later find out they sold me a used one that had no schrader valve in the fitting, no o-rings, nothing.. so I had to buy another one (I'm returning the other tomorrow).. and we begin charging it up. About 20 minutes later it's nice and cold. This felt really good since it was raining when I left.. so I drove home in the nice cold A/c.

I get on the computer when I get home, and I hear a funny noise.. To make a long story short, the stupid ass [people from another part of the world] are working on the apartment above mine hit a water line so it leaks through my ceiling and it's going all over my dresser, bed, couches, carpet.. and so on. So theres another problem I have to report.

Ok, I take a nap and wake up at about 9pm to begin studying for my Biology exam but want some food first. I go get in my car, start it up, turn on the A/C.. warm air. All of the freeon leaked out already. How convenient with all the rest of the problems going on in my life? Ahh.. so tomorrow we have to find out where it's leaking. I have NO CLUE where coz I've replaced ALL of my A/C parts.

I'm having trouble selling the car.. which I already got the loan for the new car. I'm going to refinance a new loan to pay off this one when I get the money for the Accord.. so I will only be making high payments for a month or two.. I'm not asking much at all for what my car has and no one is jumping on it.

Good news is I SHOULD be in the new car within the next 2 weeks, and my 21st birthday is a week away.

Cliff Notes:

- A/C went out within 5 hours of charging it.
    - [edit] busted a water line so it's all wet in my apartment.
    - Having trouble selling my car.
    - Advanced Auto sells me a bad and used part. How nice of them.
    - I have a big ass exam tomorrow and still have a lot of studying to do.
    - Gotta take 2 loans to get the new car, well to get the interest rate I want.
    - I wish I could take a vacation from life.

I just sat by the lake tonight watching the fountain go and tried to relax my self, didn't work..
    Last edited by rebels; 09-27-2005, 10:53 AM.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

sorry to hear that bro hope all things work out tomorrow
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Hey bro sorry your having a rough time right now. If you need to vent I'm on AIM @ Zipcreature feel free. Its nice that you have a cool place like a lake to chill at and try to relax.... How about going for a drive? A smokey burnout? Do you smoke (tobacco) just enjoy a nice cig....slowly and think about the smell and feel of it...think about something your solid on - maybe your past, your future. Just get away from stuff thats getting atcha.
      I like to think about Corona commercials! But don't worry about anything, your friends are here for you.

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Schneider, sounds like you need a long vacation.

nough said bro.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Yes I do.. hah. A cigarette didn't relax me tonight.. I rarely smoke but I have been just to keep me calm and it helped except tonight.

Hopefully everything just falls back into place.

Comment

Shit could always be worse... you have it lucky.

Always think like that...
            My CB7

Comment

hey man, i got some chicks i can get ya with, easy lay haha, probly not the best looking, but hey get ill bring two, a hott one and the ugly easy one, ill hide the ugly one, and bring in the hott one, ill have her cut off the lights and leave the room, and have the ugly one slide in, but you dont know what she looks like, but you have that visual of the hott chick still in the dark...hows that sound?...hahah

^sold

Comment

nate, how about i just go buy my new car early and we go pick up some bitches and drink some beer coz my 21st is this week!

Comment

sorry man, i hate those days
                  keep your head up bro

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                  www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Adammmm .. *ohhhhmmmm*

Dude .. I'm with ZipCreature .. you know how to get ahold of me as well, if you need ..
                    And I like your response to Nate's .. lol .. now there's a thought huh?

Keep your head up man .. meanwhile .. get that damn leak fixed .. both of um ..
                    You're a pretty resourceful individual .. I got faith in ya man .. Get ahold of me if you want ..
                    I'll trade you *stories* .. I have a feeling it'll help you feel a whole lot better ... lol.

A Hui Hou !!!
                    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                      nate, how about i just go buy my new car early and we go pick up some bitches and drink some beer coz my 21st is this week!
                      Go to a place that you know checks ID to drink on your birthday. Its a good feeling to buy drinks legally.

Comment

feel better adam, take a break, take breathe, feel better
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I want to go on the Real World. I'd love to just get away from here and experience something new..

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                            I want to go on the Real World. I'd love to just get away from here and experience something new..

haha that makes two of us... hope everythin gets better for you man

Comment

We can have like a CB7 Real World. I am going through the similar crap right now. I am supposed to be getting a better job elsewhere. One that does not kill me like the one I am at now. I got hired like a month ago, and I still did not start working there because someone screwed my paper work. It a fucked world sometimes man.

Comment

Working...
                              X