i need some words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need some words

List some words that you'd use to describe someone that you love in a good way. like beautiful, smart, sexy, intelligent.

list me as many as you can, thanks.

First off, I know what you're trying to do. It's pretty lame, but she'll probably think it's sweet.

Second, you're lame. Do the work yourself, it not that hard.

Fine, here you go: Cuz you suck
    -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
      First off, I know what you're trying to do. It's pretty lame, but she'll probably think it's sweet.

For you bluejade

And jboyce:

adulation, affection, allegiance, amity, amorousness, amour, appreciation, ardency, ardor, attachment, case, cherishing, crash, crush, delight, devotedness, devotion, emotion, enchantment, enjoyment, fervor, fidelity, flame, fondness, friendship, hankering, idolatry, inclination, infatuation, involvement, like, liking, lust, mad for, mash, partiality, pash, passion, piety, rapture, regard, relish, respect, sentiment, soft spot, taste, tenderness, the hots, weakness, wild for, worship, yearning, zeal
      Last edited by micksf22accord; 09-25-2005, 10:06 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

you must not have a girlfriend.

Comment

Micks: nice work, those are synonyms of love, not what he asked for. And good work using my same link against me that was so clever I don't think I'll ever stop laughing.

Jboyce, I'm just messin' with you dude, it seems like you could have found out your answer a lot easier another way, and I just thought I'd give you some crap about it.

See, I have a sense of humor. That's how I've lasted through a two-year relationship.
          -Jay

Comment

i have alot of words actually, i have a pretty extensive vocab considering i read the damn dictionary everynight before i sleep. i'm just not good at remembering them, but if i hear them i know what they mean.

Comment

Micks: nice work, those are synonyms of love, not what he asked for. And good work using my same link against me that was so clever I don't think I'll ever stop laughing.

Jboyce, I'm just messin' with you dude, it seems like you could have found out your answer a lot easier another way, and I just thought I'd give you some crap about it.

See, I have a sense of humor. That's how I've lasted through a two-year relationship.

lol i was playin dude

Dynamic racing

Comment

I'm not the greatest with words, but I've found that saying "I consider myself lucky for having even met you" works extremely well. Oh, and I would recommend mens health for more word type things. There's a surprising amount of info in those.
                Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                  i have alot of words actually, i have a pretty extensive vocab considering i read the damn dictionary everynight before i sleep. i'm just not good at remembering them, but if i hear them i know what they mean.
                  you "read" the dictionary. for some reason i find that hard to believe. there is nothing to "read" in the dictionary, its not a greek epic. its just a bunch of definitions.

Comment

Dude you gotta be creative. I was watching Dr. Phil today for some reason and he mentioned something about leaving notes for your girl in random places...that shizzle's a keeper for sure. Odds are your girl won't be impressed by big words as much as she'll be impressed with you doing something from the heart.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

well word just word, but it count when you are doing something. Well if you want to be creative ask me. I give you some anyway. right now am making a swan out of those mini paper, long time ago i make jelo, inside the box it say "I love you" in strawberry. I use the string to make into a heart. I have prenty, ask me.

picture of the swan I make right now.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

yellowcord where in NM are you?

Dynamic racing

Comment

albuquerque

it has eyes!!!

Comment

just be real jboyce, use your words and how you feel rather then taking some cheesy classy words. girls know when your looking up shit just to use and from my experience only makes things worse.

micks got banned again, what a surprise.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

dude, no need for words, a quiznos or like an orgami dove gets em everytime... believe me, i'm like 5'11, 280lbs and i got chicks climbin all over me.
                              -pax
                              Seattle, WA

Comment

Working...
                              X