Question for the fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomace234
    theres nothing better than having sex with someone you truly love IMO, and i agree laying with them afterwards and just enjoying each others presence is amazing.
    *sheds tear in agreement*

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

fat bitchs ewww

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

ok man we need pics in order to make a desition if shes like mariah carey hit it now if shes like a maytag refrigerator run fast, she wont catch you.
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Its like this i dont like skinny chicks i like a decent thick broad she can have a little gut on her i like shit like that as long as she aint pregnant lol. As for the girls mang you really need to throw some pics on here just for us to give you the approval or decline that trick.

Comment

after you blow your load, you will probably have regret. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
              after you blow your load, you will probably have regret. later.
              LMFAO!!! Thats never a good feeling. I say if the bitch is cute and slightly overweight then its a go.

I say whodini or rodeo that.

Comment

if she's cute and shes up for it, why not? i like my chicks on the thick side...but yeah, pics will help

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Just be an "Equal Opportunity Lover" And do a hit and run. I had someone like that once, always took her out at night, with the windows up, and straight to the motel we went. She was good in the sack, but not the best looker, and a little overweight, but very nice person. We both knew it was just strictly sex, and that is what you have to make clear unless you want to see some girl crying after you. Usually girls that don't think that they are Queens of the world give the best head and are not afraid to do anything. It was fun, but I always made sure I had my sh*t triple wrapped, last thing you need is to be knocking up some "stress reliever".

But yeah, make sure you can stand her for a few minutes at least after you bust your nut.

X

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    dude hit it! Hit whatever you can get. Theres millionz of broads out there man

I fucking Love Laguna Beach
                    what...

and roadhead is the anwser.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

aight fellaz I diddn't hit it. GO me! Instead I hung out with this other chick that is wayy smaller than her but still thick. She's not the cutest thing but her personality boobies and bootie make up for it I'll post pics later if u really wanna see her. Thanks for the advice... I live to not lower my standards yet another day

Members Ride Thread

Comment

buddah
                        I'll post pics later if u really wanna see her.
                        ummm...naked maybe. later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I know this says fellas but I could not resist. Well, where do I begin? If your looking for a one hitter quitter make sure she understands that or may have one big psyhco on your hands. Secondly, guys I have never in my life heard such b.s. towards the big ladies. I have hung around mostly guys for all my life and never have I heard the things you guys are saying. Yes, I am on the defense my self being a thicker girl. A few things on the plus side instead of hitting bones you'll be hitting soft cushion. And instead of having massive wheel gap between the boobies you'll have something to watch shake while you have sex. And if you ask my man who dated skinny girls before me if he wants to go back to no boobie having girls he'll politely tell you "hell no".

Comment

You could be skinny or fat, white or black ***** pussy is pussy so yea ill hit that
                            Lloyd Banks

There my motto or slogan

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurl93ex or whoever
                              *bites fist*

Pics??? I'm a proponent.

*calls gf*

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

HA HA!

Comment

Working...
                                X