Question for the fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the fellas

aight guys I got a dilema. I broke up with my girl 2 months ago and as u all know that once u been with ya girl for a while and get used to fuckin all da time u go through withdrawls, and all the bitches that wanted to get with u while u were with ya girl suddenly disappear.

Well my dilema is that there is this "bigger" chick that wants to "clean my pipe". Now when I say bigger I mean she's over weight but not like 300 lbs or some shit, but u still wouldn't be caught out with her u know.

So on to the question. Given my position if u were in my place would you bang this broad? or not? and have you ever done this before. Now I do admit I'm kinda scared if I do choose to do this b/c I've never been with a big girl. I need advice!! Help me my fellow CB7 TUner comrads. And no this is not a joke I don't play around when it comes to this kinda thing.

Members Ride Thread

big girls need love too. its just a matter of who gives it to em!

Comment

Originally posted by buddah
      aight guys I got a dilema. I broke up with my girl 2 months ago and as u all know that once u been with ya girl for a while and get used to fuckin all da time u go through withdrawls, and all the bitches that wanted to get with u while u were with ya girl suddenly disappear.

Well my dilema is that there is this "bigger" chick that wants to "clean my pipe". Now when I say bigger I mean she's over weight but not like 300 lbs or some shit, but u still wouldn't be caught out with her u know.

So on to the question. Given my position if u were in my place would you bang this broad? or not? and have you ever done this before. Now I do admit I'm kinda scared if I do choose to do this b/c I've never been with a big girl. I need advice!! Help me my fellow CB7 Tuner comrads. And no this is not a joke I don't play around when it comes to this kinda thing.
      Thick girls are the win I'm 6'1 225 and I'd bang a girl thats around 150-160. So you do the math for yourself and there goes my approval
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Seeing as nobody is going to see you out with her, and your going thru sex withdrawls.. then what the hell, go for it..
        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Road head is the answer.. if you're unsure then don't have sex with her. Just mess around and get done what you gotta do. You'll find another girl that is *worthy* of you having sex with or what not.

Don't just do it to do it.. make it worth something and not having a 'big bitch' on your record.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

dude hit it! Hit whatever you can get. Theres millionz of broads out there man

I fucking Love Laguna Beach

Comment

It depends. My girl's real 'slinky' (she's 5' 9" and prob. like 130-140), and I like that...it was definitely new and refreshing for me. But if this chick is just 'thick', i.e. decent tits and her ass>>>her gut then yea I'd definitely beat it down. Everyone has different tastes I guess but whatever...pussy is pussy, boobs are boobs.

Then again even if you beat this girl down it won't be the same as doing it with your girl. I love being able to lay up and talk to/joke with my girl after...I really don't think that's doable with a stranger. Sex for the sake of getting a nut usually isn't too fulfilling...

Good luck either way though man.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                I fucking Love Laguna Beach
                you are one weird ass cookie maple.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  It depends. My girl's real 'slinky' (she's 5' 9" and prob. like 130-140), and I like that...it was definitely new and refreshing for me. But if this chick is just 'thick', i.e. decent tits and her ass>>>her gut then yea I'd definitely beat it down. Everyone has different tastes I guess but whatever...pussy is pussy, boobs are boobs.

Then again even if you beat this girl down it won't be the same as doing it with your girl. I love being able to lay up and talk to/joke with my girl after...I really don't think that's doable with a stranger. Sex for the sake of getting a nut usually isn't too fulfilling...

Good luck either way though man.
                  theres nothing better than having sex with someone you truly love IMO, and i agree laying with them afterwards and just enjoying each others presence is amazing.

Comment

Don't do it. Why lower your standars man!

- Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                      you are one weird ass cookie maple.
                      lmaof..man its hurting my sides right now.

fuckin ey
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

lol there is some interesting threads on this forum.......but i agree with zip

used condoms? wtf

Comment

i luv fat bitches.. werd.. cause them fat bitches love me! tie a twinkie on a string make that bitch wear some cat ears and have fun man who cares! LMAO.. im bored and drunk.. we need pics

Comment

dawg..hit it on the side....get some head..but dont tell nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                              dawg..hit it on the side....get some head..but dont tell nobody.

^^^^ agreeded, hit it then quit it

Comment

Working...
                              X