Would you hit a girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy shit you have a gun?

anyways, id start uprocking her and she'd be so clueless of what is happening that she'll probably just walk away, HAHAHAHA
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

cops will shoot someone with a fake gun, not to mention some other dumbass.

MY wife once had jury duty and the guy on trial, was there because he pointed "a laser pointer" at a cop, and they convicted him and he had to serve 2 years in jail because the cops life was in danger.

Just think before you do anything stupid or dumb, seriously.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i would never ever hit a girl ever thats shit not right my friend was getting the shit kicked out of him by a girl cops came and saw it and they said break it up arrest the guy fucked up huh then he pressed charges against the girl and won she now has 5 yrs in prison , he got 2 broken ribs and fractured leg and the cop got introuble lost there privleges for 7 months and they never read his rights, and he sued the family he got 75,000 dollers not including court that they payed and and bail and fines just pretty sweet

assault and battery
        dangerous weapon
        ettemped to kill him
        verbal assault
        Last edited by hpaccord91; 09-26-2005, 12:23 PM.

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

If a woman hits a man then she better get ready to get hit back like one. More then often do I see a situation of a woman hitting a guy because she thinks that guys won't hit her back, Which is bullshit in my opinion. Anyone who throws a punch should get ready to recieve one, and that goes both ways. I'll even let a woman get away with hitting me if it dosn't hurt that much. But once a women crosses that line from trying to piss me off to actually trying to physically harm me, well she better get ready to get knocked the fuck out.
          my ride

Comment

Originally posted by hpaccord91
            i would never ever hit a girl ever thats shit not right my friend was getting the shit kicked out of him by a girl cops came and saw it and they said break it up arrest the guy fucked up huh then he pressed charges against the girl and won she now has 5 yrs in prison , he got 2 broken ribs and fractured leg and the cop got introuble lost there privleges for 7 months and they never read his rights, and he sued the family he got 75,000 dollers not including court that they payed and and bail and fines just pretty sweet

assault and battery
            dangerous weapon
            ettemped to kill him
            verbal assault
            ^^^what? please learn to use periods..at least...
            Mike:
            92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
            Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
            02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
            05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
            93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
            06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

if a bitch touches me she is gettin it back.no matter what anybody says.I wouldnt keep hittinbg her like i would with a guy but i would hit her till she stoped hitting me.Wtf am i suppose to do just sit there and let the bitch smack me?

ILBB
              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Working...
              X