No announcement yet.

May GOD Be With Texas, this Weekend ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn!!! here is pakolohonda expressing how concerned he is about the people in Texas and everybody decides to blast the guy!! wtf? think about it guys.the man is concerned,plain and simple.
    SEMPERFI

Comment

WOW....hpaccord91, I would suggest maybe pasting that into Word and spell check it....I can't even follow that illiteracy....and punctuation would go a long way too.

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
      And thanks again 92DXP .. it appears you're the only one that *got it* .. I appreciate someone
      who can read and respond, and also hope that I myself, have not *offended* any of my CB7tuner members ..
      no problem man....I appreciate your intent....others have been out of line in their responses.
      Last edited by 92DXProject; 09-24-2005, 02:30 PM.
      Mike:
      92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
      Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
      02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
      05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
      93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
      06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

trust me PakaloloHonda u did not do any thing wrong not posting about this would have been really wrong and i respect you even more by u making this post, i have alot of family down there as well, and yes they should have opened the inbound to let ppl leave and get things in order.
        ppl have oppinions but sometimes it is not as you would like jus let them douse their own flame and not add to it. once again i feel for all the texans and lous ppl.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
          damn!!! here is pakolohonda expressing how concerned he is about the people in Texas and everybody decides to blast the guy!! wtf? think about it guys.the man is concerned,plain and simple.
          SEMPERFI
          Thanks, ya Jarhead ... SEMPERFI HoooYa Sarge! I'll be down to grab that bumper soon.
          Hope its not been in the way .. V/C is going up on eBay tonight ..

And a great big *Mahalo* to Tommi as well .. LOL .. had I any idea I woulda been
          *blasted* for such a thread .. trust me, I'da never started it .. hahaha

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi
          Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 09-24-2005, 04:24 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
            I can do whatever the fuck I want to, and you cannot stop me. Also, why did you PM this to me as well? Waste of time.
            no sir you are the waste of time...i doubt you actually read what i wrote.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

back on topic, so hows are the people doing down in texas? did they all got safely out?

I hope they will fare better then New Orleans who's houses are getting wet again.

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Originally posted by deckeda

Pakalolo, to a certain extent you have to expect a rant on a public forum to be met with equal and opposite ranting. Lots of people just don't want to hear it, and will actually think the person complaining caused their own misery, because to them the situation "isn't that bad". So in this instance, you are "un-American" and should therefore leave the country.
                I was trying to potentially explain ACCORDianate's point of view. This isn't MY point of view.

What he said. I mean, why even vote? Just leave, and help yourself and the rest of the country out! I want to live in a country where ultimately everyone thinks alike, with no arguing or discourse. No icky people causing me to think or to defend my point of view. Everyone gets brown gravy for dinner and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Simple, uncomplicated.
                And that bit of idiocy was dripping with sarcasm, i.e. I'm "on your side", as much as you'll allow, that is!

Now, is 92DXP the only one who "got it"? Take care and keep up the good fight, in more ways than one.
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

And that bit of idiocy was dripping with sarcasm, i.e. I'm "on your side", as much as you'll allow, that is!

Now, is 92DXP the only one who "got it"? Take care and keep up the good fight, in more ways than one.
                  LOL! .. You're more then allowed .. ha! .. I could well use the xtra help, it appears ....
                  It seems the more on *my* side .. the merrier? .. hahaha .. But uhhh .. aren't we all
                  or shouldn't we all, be allowed? Afterall .. we're all here for the same reason,
                  that being, we own a most unique vehicle .. in that of the CB7 .. a very quickly dying breed
                  of motor cars .. that in itself .. is more then enough reason .. to umm .. all get along ..?

And apparently 92DXP, wasn't the *only* one who *got it* .. as it seems that others
                  came to my defense .. and a nice job by all I must say .. lol .. Bravo for the response ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                  Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_cb7
                    back on topic, so hows are the people doing down in texas? did they all got safely out?

I hope they will fare better then New Orleans who's houses are getting wet again.

yeah, the last I heard there were no casualties, but that was around 1pm today....anyone heard different? and again, I really appreciate the concern from out of state....
                    Mike:
                    92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                    Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                    02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                    05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                    93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                    06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

Working...
                    X