Most miles on a cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most miles on a cb

what is the most miles you all have seen on a cb. my friend used to have a 91 with 345,000 miles on it and he sold it a few years back and i still see it running around. i wonder how many miles that thing has on it now.

used condoms? wtf

try this. later.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00%2C000+miles
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

oh ok didn't see that.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Putting that link aside, because everyone has "heard" of high-milage cars....I'm curious what is the most you have personally seen first hand? One of the cleanest CB's I have ever seen belongs to a good friend of mine, a 90 EX with just over 400K. Getting off-topic for a second, today I did a timing belt on a 2002 Accord with 250K! At that rate, imagine what it will have when it gets as old as our cars.
        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
          Putting that link aside, because everyone has "heard" of high-milage cars....I'm curious what is the most you have personally seen first hand? One of the cleanest CB's I have ever seen belongs to a good friend of mine, a 90 EX with just over 400K. Getting off-topic for a second, today I did a timing belt on a 2002 Accord with 250K! At that rate, imagine what it will have when it gets as old as our cars.
          i saw a cb at the dealership with 436K. it drove beter than mine. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
            thats what . . . 4 years old? . . . or is it 5 . . .

well if its 5, thats right around 50k a year (which, btw, is insane) so in a 14 year span that would be . . . 700k

if its 4 years old, thats 62.5k a year, which would put it at . . . 875k

now thats what i call high mileage
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

i know theres one thats been over 1,000,000 miles. A guy who lives about 30 minutes from me. 1990 accord wagon

Comment

lol cb7 wise only 245,234.2 hahaha now for a 95 accord......lil over 1.23million my mom's boss gave it to his daughter lol. floor will rot out b4 the engine goes! damn i love honda's!
                My members ride thread

Comment

mine has 216,000 and im doing a head swap and turbo and gonna run it till the tires fall off put them back on and drive it some more whoo hoo i luv my accord

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    thats what . . . 4 years old? . . . or is it 5 . . .

well if its 5, thats right around 50k a year (which, btw, is insane) so in a 14 year span that would be . . . 700k
                    I looked, and the production date was 1/01....so its almost 5 years old which would in fact make the average about 50K a year.
                    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                      mine has 216,000 and im doing a head swap and turbo and gonna run it till the tires fall off put them back on and drive it some more whoo hoo i luv my accord
                      I have 185k, but auto. I am deteremined to drive it until the very end. Hondas rule.

Comment

264k and counting on my 92 CB7

Mine.
                        "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                        "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

kmart's car has 350,000
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

i've got 290,xxx...not bad...
                            off topic, but still, its the off-topic forum...
                            my dad's old mazda b2000 pickup truck...original everything...had a 2.0 liter fourbanger in it...all of 88 hp at the the crank..448,xxx on it when he pulled the old motor out to get one with more power..not bad, huh? lol (he only paid like 8,000 for it new in 1985)

Comment

Working...
                            X