• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micksf22accord
    My name is earl.

LOL anyone see that tonight?

Funny shit....
    werd..

looks like its gonna be a pretty good series.. now ive got somethin to watch on tues nights..

Comment

If I found a wallet, I would return it to the owner. Hell, I left mine on the Ocean City boardwalk, and 2 days later I got a call from my uncle saying that someone from a fudge shop called about a wallet... Turns out someone brought the wallet into the nearest store, and the lady behind the counter found my list of emergency numbers (my mom always made me carry such a list...) She called every one of them, and my uncle's was still in service. I drove down and got it, nothing missing

However, if there was no way to trace the item back to the owner, it's mine.

I used to work in a movie theater. Wallets fall out of pockets quite often in the movies... You'd be surprised how many movie ushers would clean out a wallet and chuck the useless stuff in the trash... I'm glad I was never faced with that decision. My theater was in a pretty wealthy area! I DID find a money clip with $120 once... no identification on the clip though, so it was free money!

Comment

Wait you used to steal food and clothes?

Your not from Lousianna by any chance are you?
        Sorry I just had to say it, I'm not wanting to insult anyone. BTW its nice that your returned the wallet, I'm proud of you.

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X