Whats your IQ score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are all liars. lol.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

126....above average intelligence but damn i missed extraordinary intelligence by 4 points dammit mang....

you guys that scored high must be asian ... j/p ..haha <me 1/2 flip>

Comment

i started taking the test, but by the second page i grew impatient so i started guessing...even that took to long so i just closed it.

Comment

i got a 132 on one of the online tests. i dont know if that means im smart or i can retain info easily?? Also there are people with a low IQ but with a lot of common sense. I see book smarts as being one thing but to survive you also have to have common sense. So as far as i see it IQ test are just another invintion of man to say someone is better than someone else. my .02 cents

Originally posted by Dr.x
          You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Originally posted by Dhsmokymcpot
            So as far as i see it IQ test are just another invintion of man to say someone is better than someone else. my .02 cents
            good way to look at it.

Comment

i took one like a year ago, 147, not bad for my 14 year old brain

Comment

Well I hope the guys who got the high scores arent liars but Im very impressed with the scores listed. I think you can only cheat on the vocab questions because you have access to the web but the other stuff is pretty you. Well, some people do find ways to cheat on every type of tests but if you cheat on a IQ test you are just a plain dumbass. I just took a next one to see if i could top my score or even some of you guys score but I only score 118, go figure! I now average around 120!
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                  book smarts and IQ aren't even the same thing.....i can read a history book and remember everything, but if i can't reason in my head then my iq won't be high....just like autistic people......may be able to do math better than anyone ever but not be able to retain the info to learn how to tie their shoe......

i'm more proud of my common sense than my IQ score or what i can retain....
                  owned!
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

WTF...i thought 140 was the best score, and anything above 130 was genious terriry

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                      i started taking the test, but by the second page i grew impatient so i started guessing...even that took to long so i just closed it.
                      lol i was too lazy to even try lol but i feel ya struggle mang

and i dont need an iq test to prove my intelligence not that theres anything wrong with it

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Marie Curie was over 200? Wow... I don't put much stock in these things, but that's still impressive to hear! I guess that's a good example of how common sense and IQ aren't related. I mean, if you're smart enough to discover radiation, but not able to figure out that anything that emits penetrating particles MIGHT cause some damage...

Comment

Might be true because the reason why I went and took an IQ test is because I was watching a Real Sex interview with Kaite Morganornstar and she claims that she scores about 165 on all your IQ tests, go figure!!
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

It's high enough.

*does rocket science to pass time*

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i read this somewhere:::

Understanding IQ Scores

IQ stands for intelligence quotient. Supposedly, it is a score that tells one how “bright” a person is compared to other people. The average IQ is by definition 100; scores above 100 indicate a higher than average IQ and scores below 100 indicate a lower that average IQ. Theoretically, scores can range any amount below or above 100, but in practice they do not meaningfully go much below 50 or above 150.

Half of the population have IQ’s of between 90 and 110, while 25% have higher IQ’s and 25% have lower IQ’s:

Descriptive Classifications of Intelligence Quotients

IQ
                              Description
                              % of Population

130+
                              Very superior
                              2.2%

120-129
                              Superior
                              6.7%

110-119
                              High average
                              16.1%

90-109
                              Average
                              50%

80-89
                              Low average
                              16.1%

70-79
                              Borderline
                              6.7%

Below 70
                              Extremely low
                              2.2%

Apparently, the IQ gives a good indication of the occupational group that a person will end up in, though not of course the specific occupation. In their book, Know Your Child’s IQ, Glen Wilson and Diana Grylls outline occupations typical of various IQ levels:

Top Civil Servants; Professors and Research Scientists.

Physicians and Surgeons; Lawyers; Engineers (Civil and Mechanical)

School Teachers; Pharmacists; Accountants; Nurses; Stenographers; Managers.

Foremen; Clerks; Telephone Operators; Salesmen; Policemen; Electricians.

100+
                              Machine Operators; Shopkeepers; Butchers; Welders; Sheet Metal Workers.

100-
                              Warehousemen; Carpenters; Cooks and Bakers; Small Farmers; Truck and Van Drivers.

Laborers; Gardeners; Upholsterers; Farmhands; Miners; Factory Packers and Sorters.

Comment

I just took two test and I'm a "visual mathematical genious." im able "to see patterns and calculate algorithms quickly in my head."

I guess its true, I used to take my math in HS with no calculaor and ace it. My teachers always though I cheated because they didn't see me "working the problem out on paper". Truth is I would always forget my books and calculator cuz I was a slacker, so I was forced to take test and finals with no calc. I was also invited to join the National Honor Society, but I never did cuz I handed in the forms very late. I was just a too easy going back then. I regret it now, but I still have the letters for proof!

Comment

Working...
                                X