any remedies for badluck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any remedies for badluck?

i'm serious i think i'm cursed with badluck, maybe i walked under a ladder or something when i was younger, i have no idea. but yesterday my car died up the street, and i had to push it three blocks home, wont even start, so i'm waiting on a new dizzy now.

so today i'm worried cause i'm supposed to start college next week and i need a car to get there. so i call the college...and it turns out i cant even start because my financial aid didn't go through, so now i have to wait a month and fill out more paperwork, so now i have to wait til next term to try and get into college again.

my job requires me to have a car to drive, so i borrow my girlfriends car for today. on the way back from a delivery(pizza) i go up a hill and the car cuts out and i roll it to the side. i thought maybe it ran outta gas. i use a phone, try to start it again and it works, my next delivery it breaks down after i deliver. wait 10 minutes, try to start, no go. i have to call for a ride from a buddy, leave my girlfriends car. we get it towed later with my AAA membership. so now, neither of us have a car(she needs a new fuel pump, luckily i broke down in front of a mechanics house...i guess i still got some luck huh?), i cant get into college....and i'm gonna loose my job cause i cant drive. if anyone else has read my previous post, they'll know that only a month ago, i got two parking tickets, my car got towed, and i got fired all in the same week.

on the plus side, my girls parents are gone for a week, i'm buying some beer tomorrow and relaxing. i'm gonna try that think of something else method that was recently posted...i'm gonna try and stay positive about the situation and just be thankful i'm alive and have a place to live and food to eat. just a place to live is good for me, i've been kicked out of to many houses and it hurts and makes you feel worthless.

i heard toyotas are pretty cheap
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      i heard toyotas are pretty cheap
      i have to scrape up change to buy a pack of ciggarettes or a case of beer. i live on tips from my job, and i use the paychecks to pay my car payment.

Comment

you could always send me 50$ and ill cast a good luck spell on you! It lasts 7 years and you can always come back after those 7 years are up for an extension!

Comment

well how bout you save the money you were gonna use for beer, and put it to better use than beer! thatd me my first idea!

Comment

lol like a neon to break down at the worst time

(of course so did the cb7 )

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Bad luck doesn't exist... it's just bad shit that happens...

...to everyone, me too... don't feel bad. A few years back I lost my job and my car died on Friday the 13th. I mean it when I say died too. I've told the story before... about the differential in my corolla sedan completely destroying itself, into a million little pieces 'cause I did too many neutral drops.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                so today i'm worried cause i'm supposed to start college next week and i need a car to get there. so i call the college...and it turns out i cant even start because my financial aid didn't go through, so now i have to wait a month and fill out more paperwork, so now i have to wait til next term to try and get into college again.

I was in the same boat as you man. I almost couldn't start college this semester. All because someone forgot to turn in one piece of paper.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i'm not too worried about it, i'm sure it's all just coincidence. i'm not gonna get upset about it, cause i know things will be better soon. everytime i have negative thoughts now i just think about something positive in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                    i'm not too worried about it, i'm sure it's all just coincidence. i'm not gonna get upset about it, cause i know things will be better soon. everytime i have negative thoughts now i just think about something positive in my life.
                    That's always a good thing

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                    91 accord lx (5spd)
                    92 accord lx (5spd)
                    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

would your job really fire you if you dont have a car? i remember when i deliverd my boss couldnt give 2 shits. that sucks tho, you'll get over it

Comment

here we go, cut the cigarettes...4-5 bucks a pack can really kill ya.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

in life....always prepare for the worst. and remember life is full of disappointments....overcoming them is what makes or breaks you.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            here we go, cut the cigarettes...4-5 bucks a pack can really kill ya.
                            i'm quiting at the end of this month. and i only drink occasionally and rarely buy it, maybe once every two weeks. but sometimes i just like to enjoy a beer at lunch or dinner just for taste.

Comment

Working...
                            X