No announcement yet.

id kill them if they cruched my cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id probably break down and slit my throat...then my family could sue the county...yay!
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

http://members.cox.net/pontiacfreak/Skyline_End.htm

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I saw that before but still makes me pissed and cring
        Last edited by micksf22accord; 09-21-2005, 05:47 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i think that great! street racing is for fools. how hard is it to go to the drag strip? the drag strip is a controled safe enviorment to go as fast as you can. no one will end up in a casket. i think they should crush every car used in street racing.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
          cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tunerguy
            i think that great! street racing is for fools. how hard is it to go to the drag strip? the drag strip is a controled safe enviorment to go as fast as you can. no one will end up in a casket. i think they should crush every car used in street racing.

errr

ummmm

whatever

Dynamic racing

Comment

half of our accords would be ccrushed and they would have a shit load of garbage...
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i for one, make street racing not a crime.

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane

i for one, make street racing not a crime.

STREET RACING IS NOT A CRIME

At least imo

Dynamic racing

Comment

as mullet wearing butt rocker cry for a crushed i-roc. notice the t-top fly out?

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                      STREET RACING IS NOT A CRIME

At least imo
                      i could go on about SR'ing, but it's been covered 1000,99,7,6,4,3,,33333333 times, do us all a favor when you crash into another car,van,truck,or suv w/ a family and kill them, do not come to us whining about how bad your butt's gonna hurt in prison. you can flame or cuss me all you want, when you grow up, you'll relize just how stupid that crap is.

Comment

so SR'ing cause that accident eh?..how often do you hear about an accident caused by street racing, VERY rare!..how often do you hear someone getting killed or into an accident by a drunk driver, ocassionally more than a street racing incident.

^sold

Comment

no need to argue which is worse SR or dui, either way it's stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by souldoubt
                            no need to argue which is worse SR or dui, either way it's stupid.

In your opinion not mine or lowoctanes

Lowoctane i totally agree

Dynamic racing

Comment

I agree that racing and drunk driving are both totally stupid... However, it IS possible to race "smart"... as in limiting your top speed, racing in deserted areas, etc...

Drunk driving is more of a danger to other people. SR is only a danger to other people when you do it around other people!

I know you could drive drunk in deserted areas, but you'd have to get to those areas first! You don't race from the moment you get in the car, but when you're drunk, you're drunk for the whole trip!

Comment

Agreed completely. The more idiots they take off the street the better. The punishment for street racing should be as harsh as for D.U.I imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X