No announcement yet.

what you like about that person's car^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yours is pretty sweet itself leave me some feedback on my MR thread sometime

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
      was that directed at me? i was just having fun
      No.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
        your a cool ass dude, but sometimes you know how to ruin things dude. the whole point of this thread is to big up the person on top of you im sure no one "seek" positive feedback about there cars. cause i know for a fact i could careless what people think of my car ..............it wasnt built for that. i for one post over an over cause i curious to what people are gonna say...just my 2 cent
        In no intentions did I try to ruin this thread. I do not want to stop it at all. I just see simple one word answers in replies to the member above. I mean, dont SEEK to find something cool to say, if you don't really want to and all you (not you in general) want to do is get some kind of feedback on your very own ride.

I stated it on my post, I was being a bit of an ass. I admit it. I just think there are some that only seek positive feedback on their own car. If you are not this person, you have nothing to worry about

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post

i kinda looked at this thread and felt the same way.... and so i cediced to look through these peoples thread and find a pic i like best to kinda show... that i am looking to see what i really do like about their cars.. maybe that wasn't in the rules but it seems to me to be more personal..
          That seems much better. I do like other people's cars as well. In no way is mine superior to anyone else's here, but it gets repeatative ya know

Eh, don't mind me. On with the compliments

93 'til infinity

Comment

^^^ thread jump over mines^^^

I like his progress in shaving his moldings. Who sands their car to bare metal nowadays?

NO ONE. Love the progress you've made. And Black coupes are the shit.
            Last edited by jdm_inspired; 08-06-2008, 03:40 AM. Reason: typo

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
              In no intentions did I try to ruin this thread. I do not want to stop it at all. I just see simple one word answers in replies to the member above. I mean, dont SEEK to find something cool to say, if you don't really want to and all you (not you in general) want to do is get some kind of feedback on your very own ride.

I stated it on my post, I was being a bit of an ass. I admit it. I just think there are some that only seek positive feedback on their own car. If you are not this person, you have nothing to worry about

i feel you man i understand everything you was saying now
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                ^^^ i like the USA fuzzy dice in the rear view

It's supposed to be a Puerto Rican and a DIY rising sun dice combo thing...
                and they're not fuzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post

It's supposed to be a Puerto Rican and a DIY rising sun dice combo thing...
                  and they're not fuzzy.
                  stop shining the light in my face i can't see where im going

Comment

something about ur front end looks mean, i like ur choice combo for parts and definately feeling the fogs

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Damn whats not to like about that car.
                      1993 Accord EX
                      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

^^^ Black beauty!!
                        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                        Coupe MRT

Comment

Nice Corners man, and Thumbs up on the cd5 rims

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

i like the wheels and the grill on the darker one, but i think it needs the suspension setup from the lighter one!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

those eyelids look mean dude

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Boost FTW

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Working...
                                X