Shitty Driveways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shitty Driveways

any of you guys have shitty driveways you cant really get into at your house? my cars not that low, and i dont have a body kit but everytime i pull into my driveway (even at an angle) all i can hear is my undercarrage scraping, and i hate parking in the street cause i live on a busy street... and my dad doesnt let me park on the lawn cause i'll tear it up when i try to get on it, lol i hate inclines

Try deliverying pizzas in a hick town.
    3/4ths of the vehicles around here are trucks, so they don't give a fuck what their driveways are like. I'm tempted to start making them come out the street to get their pizza if this keeps up.

Mine.
    "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
    "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
      Try deliverying pizzas in a hick town.
      3/4ths of the vehicles around here are trucks, so they don't give a fuck what their driveways are like. I'm tempted to start making them come out the street to get their pizza if this keeps up.
      lmao that sucks

Comment

You gotta 'sneak up on the curb' my dude. It's part of the Honda life. I never scrape when I attack driveways at an angle...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          You gotta 'sneak up on the curb' my dude. It's part of the Honda life. I never scrape when I attack driveways at an angle...
          ya i do that... i dunno what it is but it sucks... at an angle, barely feathering the clutch... it still does it it sucks maybe it just takes practice? lol

Comment

I do.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

are driveway is a single car port setup so my car gets hit with all the elements...sucks.. my first house is gonna have a nice garage

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                are driveway is a single car port setup so my car gets hit with all the elements...sucks.. my first house is gonna have a nice garage
                ya so mine... normally my mom or dad park under it, unless we go on vacation or something then mine gets to go under there
                normally i'm in the street or under a tree

Comment

my drive way sucks and so does my street it has pot holes everywhere and the damn workers wont fix it

Comment

Bwahahaha! I get the 2 car garage to myself at my house. My driveway isnt too bad, I scrape the bumper if I come in straight. Its one of those rounded curbs in a cul-de-sac.

Comment

dont even talk about driveways...it is so hard getting into the garage which my mom uses...

i freaking bottom out when i try and get into the driveway.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I can get into my driveway just fine... My beef with it is that it's grass. I have to work in the street, which sucks! $1200 is the best quote for a concrete driveway, and I can't afford that just yet.

Comment

mines not super steep, but i have to come in at about a 45 degree angle in the maroon car or else ill scrape the shit outta my front lip..

and there are MANY entrances to gas stations, restaurants, etc that ive had to learn inside and out to be able to go in without scraping.. ive got it down to an art..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
                            mines not super steep, but i have to come in at about a 45 degree angle in the maroon car or else ill scrape the shit outta my front lip..

and there are MANY entrances to gas stations, restaurants, etc that ive had to learn inside and out to be able to go in without scraping.. ive got it down to an art..
                            but i hate those big ass morons in their SUV's nearly rear end you when you are going into a driveway or parking lot or something really slow because you are lowered...they dont understand our pain!

i just looked under my car right now and my whole exhaust is scraped to shit...luckily it is stock
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

exactly..

i had some jackass on a harley riding my ass on my street up until i turned into my driveway.. i put on my blinker, slowed down and started turning into my driveway.. that fucker almost slammed into the back of me and he had the nerve to yell and cuss at ME.. i yelled "wtf? try not being on my ass and pay attention to turn signals next time jackass!".. he flipped me off and went about his business..

Comment

Working...
                              X