selling stuff on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

selling stuff on ebay?

Do I need to have a paypal account to sell stuff?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

no, but a lot of sellers/buyers prefer paypal, and transactions are a lot faster this way. u just need a bank account and/or a credit card

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yeah, these days without Paypal, you'll be limiting yourself considerably. Honestly, if I have to write a check or get a money order for something on ebay, I probably won't bid. I'll go to the next seller that accepts paypal! Paypal lets you accept credit cards too... which is cool.

Comment

Well...I'm going to put my motor/trans up and it's going to be for pick up only. So do you think I could get away with not having a paypal account? I figure when they pick it up, they could just pay me.

Or do you still suggest me making one?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

In that case, I wouldn't see that it should be necessary. When you have to make the exchange personally, then there's no need for Paypal. In fact, not having Paypal might be a GOOD thing in that case! Some moron that doesn't read might win and pay, and expect you to ship...

Comment

you could actually go to www.ebay.com and ask there, as that would only make sense.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

if you have ebay and paypal, you'll have two sources to back you up in case of any scamming. (even though you are the seller, so it shouldnt matter much)
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                you could actually go to www.ebay.com and ask there, as that would only make sense.

eBay HeLP

Comment

Working...
                X