your experience on greyhound buses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your experience on greyhound buses

i will be travelling to sacramento in november and loooking for the cheapest way to get there. So far i have found out that greyhound is the cheapest, but i have heard from a friend of mine that they are not safe as in you have thievs and stuff like that on the buses. Is it true? Anyone experience anything like this before on greyhound?

Well ive taken the bus to go up to north carolina to see my girl just not that long ago. Well for one i should have taken the plane the trip was 11-13 hours my ass was sore fromt he ride out there. I took the trip out there my back hurt this bitch in the back couldnt stop her kids from kickin my chair in the back until they fell asleep.

My bags got put in the rear storage compartment and the guy who was unloading them was like your bags arent on here me thinkin oh someone may have picked them up i went to the front desk and i say about 5 -10 other people had the same fuckin bag come to find out that it was still on the bus the driver was tryin to rush out like a bitch.

They called it over the pa noone had it it was still on the bus in the back with other bags with people goin to mexico and shit and texas . I had my clothes in ther emy ps2 with all my games all that good shit good thing i threatened to sue thats when they panicked i will never go cross country by bus take the plane just if you see a turbanhead ***** get on the plane dont you get on or have him thrown off and take a seperate plane.

Comment

- i used to take greyhounds all the time from florida to georgia....its takes forever to get where you are going tho..if you want to have good scenery..then its a good trip of the american landscape....
      -just use common sense and watch your shit...they do have a lot of bums riding greyhound -dont leave your luggage unattended

-its not a bad ride...they stop at mcdonalds..so you can eat...its not that bad..
      i prolly will never ride one again..i take airplanes now dawg

Comment

cant remember was to stoned but i know it was fun had sex in the bathroom with three different girls on the trip god they were all freaks
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
          cant remember was to stoned but i know it was fun had sex in the bathroom with three different girls on the trip god they were all freaks
          Yeah mark .. what is it about those *GreeyHounds* ??? My, my, myyyy...
          I rode from Utah to Oakland California once .. and yep .. got laid right there in the seat
          under a blanket while everyone else was alseep .. she was from Switzerland .. I think it was
          my Uniform that did the trick .. she was really into that *Officer* thing .. I think .. heheheh.
          Wow .. I'll never forget that for as long as I live !

(but not really)
          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

My trip from Austin texas to michigan sucked balls.
            the busses kept being held up at stops for drug dog searches (and a couple times people were arrested with guns pulled and shit). I also sat next to this crack addict who shit himself and was starting to go through withdraws and stuff (he stunk so bad). I also sat next to some guy who felt it necessary to tell me all about his disfunctional family for 5 hours, not to mention he sat there picking apart cigarette butts for the left over stuff that hadn't been smoked, then rolling his own smokes RIGHT THERE ON THE BUS NEXT TO ME.
            30+ hours of pure hell and no sleep. iPod battery life = 4 hours.
            Never again will I ride the bus.

Mine.
            "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
            "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              if you see a turbanhead ***** get on the plane dont you get on or have him thrown off and take a seperate plane.
              I hope that was a joke.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
              X