Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would like to pay thanks to Mark and Fushigi R.E.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FushigiRES
    Yeah....There have been several personal events in my life that have been slowly building to the point where I could no longer operate my business. It was a hard decision but one that I have been pondering for a while now. I finally came to the conclusion the middle part of last week that it would be better for me to close down now with a possible return in the future, rather than overwhelming myself and having a nervous breakdown. I am still a proud CB7 owner, and I will still frequent the board. There is always the possiblity of me re-opening in the future and continue CB7 parts production, however now was not the time for me. On a side note: If anyone would like to start their own short shifter service, I would be glad to give you insight into how they were fabricated. Just becasue my business is done, doesn't mean the CB7 parts should die with it. Anyway, thanks again everybody!! I know this came out of left field, but it has been in my mind for a while now. Thanks again!!! I love you all (not *** )
    awww we love you to! (in a non *** way)

so anyhow you could pm me how the shifters were made?

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i love you mark (in a *** way) ROFL
      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Damn that sucks man. Hope everything's ok.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I'd like to pay my thanks to mark for supporting me and my car!

I hope that whatever it is that's caused this gets sorted out for you ok! and Hope you can continue to do what you love
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Working...
          X